Charger Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to take my head rests of on the front 2 seats and take them somewhere to have a design stiched in them but currently i cant find a place to do the WHOLE thing, just take them my car and they do it. So was wondering if anyone knew how to take the leather off the headrest propperly, also how I would go about getting it back on.

Any ideas or suggestions would be great!!

Thanks!!

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
I want to take my head rests of on the front 2 seats and take them somewhere to have a design stiched in them but currently i cant find a place to do the WHOLE thing, just take them my car and they do it. So was wondering if anyone knew how to take the leather off the headrest propperly, also how I would go about getting it back on.

Any ideas or suggestions would be great!!

Thanks!!
It's been a while since I looked at his site but I thought Elite 22 would let you send them in or you could do it yourself. I know he was doing that for the armrest.
Did you already look into him?

·
Registered
3,896 Posts
also on the lx forums is Jina's embroidery does an awsome job. they just did my console cover and its amazing and fast

·
Registered
31 Posts
Jina's embroidery and 22Elite have been doing tons of chargers, maggies and C's. You might want to do a search on the lxforums and see the work that Jina has done lately. She had a thread where she put pictures up of the armrest and seatrests she has done. Goodluck

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Another Q's, does anyone who has had this done know the size of the lettering? 1inch or bigger??

Thanks again!!!!!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts