Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well looks like I'm going to get re stationed over there, should be Landstuhl (Kaiserlautern Area). But was wondering if anyone has a charger with the warranty or maxcare warranty, and if they are still good? I know they are Dodge dealerships around but don't remember seeing any near Landstuhl.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Im In Germany(heidelberg) But Have No Idea On That. I Got Two Buddies With A Charger, Ill Ask Them, See What They Say

·
Registered
362 Posts
Dont know if they have a dodge dealership down in that area but i know the German Chrysler dealer here in Schweinfurt and another one in Bamberg are very good with my car.

But I know there are a few Chargers down in that area and also some car clubs, I am sure someone there will be able to help you out. I can definitely find out for you though. Give me a couple of days.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanx for the update, not sure when I will be getting over there, hopefully around February if everything works out. Good to see there is a good number of chargers over there. I'm probably lose on this, but do you know if they honor the max care warranty over there, or any part of it? I guess it doesn't matter either way what ever I get I will have to deal with, its the whole hope for the best plan for the worst thing. Another question is there any other SRT8's owners over there, I just need to know what they did for their spare tire?

·
Registered
362 Posts
I am not sure about the max care warranty but they do take care of the factory warranty if thats the same thing. There are a few SRT8's floating around, I have seen a SuperBee owned by a German and also the dealership here has one running for 58000 euro which is about 80000 dollars. I have seen a couple of people here on the forums that had SRT8's that are also stationed here in Germany.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanx, maxcare is an upgraded form of the warranty, just no $100 deductible, w/free rental and towing. I can possibly see the 100 deductible coming off, but not to worried about rental, was there last time and pretty cheap, plus the system they have over they like AAA isn't bad either. Also just trying to find out where everyone on these boards in Germany are located. Since I will be in Landstuhl/K-town area, but my Company is out of Heidelberg.

·
Registered
236 Posts
I used to take my jeep to the dealership in K-town. very professional and they do great work.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Ah ok.. I planed to take my charger back to germany in 2 years.
But the tuev want me to make a lot of modifications. Now I am thinking about if I will do it.
Especial with the Gas price over there *G*

Thanks

·
Registered
467 Posts
I'm headed back to Germany! I was at Ramstein from Nov 03 - Nov 06. I'll be back there in Nov 09... After my 1 year in Korea. I'll be at Einsedlorhof this time around, but I'm still excited.

·
Premium Member
449 Posts
You already know where you are going a year and a half out? Thats crazy. I will be here for 6 years in November 2009 and should be out the door by then. Maybe we will run into each other.
Damn, I just looked where you are at..... I was just there on wednesday for wlc graduation. I didn't drive my car because it takes six hours for us to get down there, lol.

·
Registered
467 Posts
You already know where you are going a year and a half out? Thats crazy. I will be here for 6 years in November 2009 and should be out the door by then. Maybe we will run into each other.
Yeah, Since I'm taking a remote tour to Korea, they give us "preference" on a follow on... they try to let us know before we leave. I won't get to Germany until Dec 09 probably though. Graf is a little stretch from the KMC, lol. We send people from the AOC to an exercise there.

·
Registered
7 Posts
So, is the factory warranty still good there? I just got an 06 srt-8 and will be in Ramstein in April. The warranty is good thru August and I was going to extend it to 5y/50k m but the dealership told me it wasn't honored in Germany. Iknow that dealership aren't know for there honesty but they could have made another $1400 if they haven't told me that. I should probably just call Dodge.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I just left Ramstein last year. I didn't have my Charger there but I did have my Ram and had it serviced several times in K-town. I used the dealer M. u. M. Mattusch GmbH located at Hertelsbrunnenring 31, Kaiserslautern 67657. They do great work, are very professional, and the prices were reasonable considering it was a dealer and the Euro was killing the Dollar at the time. The dealership is also easy to find if you are familar with K-town.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.