Charger Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone going to put the V6 exhaust onto thier V6 charger? I heard the V6 on a 300 and it sounded PRETTY CLOSE to a Hemi!

John

PS. anyone know if theres gonna be a supercharger kit for the V6 to extract some power?

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
The V6 aftermarket for the LX cars will probably come later and slower than for the hemis. Look at the V6 Mustang aftermarket - it took a few years, but there are several supercharger kits available, and all the bolt ons. No heads or intake manifolds, though. That's probably what we'll see for the LXes, but it will take awhile.

I am planning on getting a V6 Charger, but I won't mod the exhaust. I converted my last V6 Mustang to duals, and it was just a headache. The new pipe never quite went over the axle right, and after a couple of years the noise got to me, and that was just with stock GT mufflers. I'll be content to keep my Charger quiet.

·
Registered
6,078 Posts
I am looking at converting my SXT to duals. Right now, I am looking at the stainless steel system from Mopar (which I believe is made by Borla). It is $435.00 from the dealer, and should be available sometime this month.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts