Charger Forums banner

Anyone out there?

2K views 9 replies 4 participants last post by  Five_Oh 
#1 ·
Let's try for next months muscle car show at Windward Mall on July17 @ 5pm / 1700 hrs......Anyone. I would like to tailgate so to speak. I have to work that nite, but not until 2200.......Aloha

#2 ·
im down for that but i am going through the academy right now and i wont get done til probably 5 pm with that.....

#3 ·
which academy?

#4 ·
its a new thing they are doing for the army... the doyon security is going away and the dept of army is makin federal enforcement security guards.....so im going through a federal academy that the civilian police go through

#5 ·
Hey guys, I been so busy with this campaign that I have not even washed my rig in a real long time. It is humiliating. My neighbor makes fun of me my charger is so dirty. I should be shot..... :O

Maybe I can stop by to see whats up. I just can not promise to be there 4 sure.

all the best!

#6 ·
Well...it seems my wife and I are on a double date that nite ...so that's out. Maybe we could try for August? Hey Dustin....what's up? Have you put interior LEDs inside? I did, but the map lights keep dying. Any help? Maybe I need a different fuse? I don't know......

#8 ·
Haven't had any issues with my LEDs. I used the kit from AAC. I think they're a sponser of this site.

#9 ·
I bought mine from AAC also....they said they had a bad batch of the dome lights....bought some from DDM tuning.....we'll see. AAC is sending replacements again.

Artie...sorry I missed your son's party. I totally forgot about our Maui trip the wife and I planned for her parents....sorry again, brother...It wasn't intentional....Andy

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.