Charger Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought some Eagle GT's form Discount Tire (265/35/22). They wanted $165.00 each. I brought in a print out of a posting on Discounttiredirect.com and got them to match there price of $140.00 each. They look good and have good ratings. I live in MN so need the treaD needs to be all season in case I get caught in the slush before the winter tires are on. I just got a set of 22"s on trade for my stock R/T's from member "2008 Charger". I should have them mounted on Wend. I will give them a shot. Just wanted to see if I was the only one on these? They are a pretty new tire so not sure how popular they are. I have been told by two different shops (not affiliated to each other) that these are great tires for the money. They just haven't seen road use and thread life results since they are so new.

Link to tire specs.
http://www.discounttiredirect.com/direct/findTireDetail.do?pc=30292&counter=1&ar=35&rd=22&sw=false&cs=265

·
Registered
27 Posts
I know this is several years later, but how did the Goodyear Eagle GTs work out for you? I'm about to need to get all new tires and having a tough time determining which to get. I've read reviews on tire rack but I didn't see any with large heavy cars like our Chargers. How long did they end up lasting?
Thanks for your input!

·
Premium Member
8,796 Posts
On my second set, they have taken some serious abuse. Great tires, good traction, long lasting.

Not all season! If you live in the snow belt, get some winter tires, too.

50k+ miles on each set, more than a few 1/4 mile passes, quite a few burnouts.

·
Registered
27 Posts
No worries about the snow here in Florida! Thank you for your thoughts.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts