Charger Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
there is going to be a car show this friday at the city walk in palm coast. anyone on here live near palm coast?

·
Premium Member
994 Posts
...and I'm in Ormond Beach. Do you have any more details on the show?

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah i ment palm coast FL..lol

Cruise Night
Presented by City Walk at Palm Coast
Friday July 10th, 6-9 PM
Trophies, Prizes, Discounts
Raffel proceeds going to Second Chance Animal Rescue
Music provided by DJ Frank Roberts
Come on out and enjoy seeing these beautiful cars or bring your own classic!!
Restaurants & Shops open for the event.
160 Cypress Point Pkwy, Palm Coast (Next to Walmart)
call John at the Chill Fatory Icecream store in City Walk at 386-597-2979 for more info

this is literally all the info i got. i will be there but wont have my charger in the show as it is basically stock but figured it would be cool to see some of the people off here that are local.

·
Premium Member
994 Posts
Thanks. I'll try to make it.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
nice. ill see you there if you do make it

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
yeah i ment palm coast FL..lol

Cruise Night
Presented by City Walk at Palm Coast
Friday July 10th, 6-9 PM
Trophies, Prizes, Discounts
Raffel proceeds going to Second Chance Animal Rescue
Music provided by DJ Frank Roberts
Come on out and enjoy seeing these beautiful cars or bring your own classic!!
Restaurants & Shops open for the event.
160 Cypress Point Pkwy, Palm Coast (Next to Walmart)
call John at the Chill Fatory Icecream store in City Walk at 386-597-2979 for more info

this is literally all the info i got. i will be there but wont have my charger in the show as it is basically stock but figured it would be cool to see some of the people off here that are local.

thats funny! frank lives right next door to one of my shops..... our personal shop behind my dads house out here by the spruce creek fly inn, not our fully drag race shop but our own personal work space per say... im gonna have to ask him about this show since he is always trying to get me to come out and show off some of my cool cars since i have a few beauties that im always working on after work.... he is also a gear head too.. he restores old classic cars now to kill time since he is now retired and now also dj's for the local car shows... real nice guy! he started the dj thing about a year ago and plays older folks music but hey, it still sets the mood though right. and let me tell you this, the cars he restores are beautiful... right now he is selling a pretty sweet older impala hard top fast back.. cherry red.... he also has a few others in his shop, also behind his house, that are pristine condition. especially this 30's something truck i wanna buy from him

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
nice its a small town but i like it

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
My dad just bought a house in palm coast so i will be down there often now.

well when in town let us know.

and actually since there are a few of us in the area, we should have own our meet and greet sometime and swap car stories and check out echothers rides and share a few tips of this and that... what do you think about that? i love to meet you guys........

·
Premium Member
994 Posts
Sounds like a winner to me.

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
Hey Red! you gonna go to this? I might be up for it :)

·
Premium Member
994 Posts
Hey Red! you gonna go to this? I might be up for it :)
Yes. I'll be going. Let me know if you're going for sure and I'll meet you at Wal Mart by I-95 in Ormond. I'll probably try to head up there at about 5:00.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
nice ill be there. we should have our own little meets. my charger looks like crap compaired to all yours but hey im working on it

·
Premium Member
994 Posts
nice ill be there. we should have our own little meets. my charger looks like crap compaired to all yours but hey im working on it
We'll talk to you about joining our car club. We have lots of get togethers. It doesn't matter how much or how little your car is modded, we just get together to enjoy our rides and have a good time. See you Friday.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
see you friday

on a side note. anyone know of a pt club? my mom is into cars and has a pt lol

1 - 18 of 18 Posts