Charger Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I got my Predator last week and just got to play with it a little bit. I got to thinking and if anyone in OKC is interested in trying the tuner out PM and I will try to schedule a time that we could meet up. I am new to Mopar stuff but have been around Racing with Chevys all my life and I know how it is about trying new stuff. Just figured I would offer.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
No response, so I will take it no one wants to try it out. Thats cool, just wondering though. How many in Oklahoma have one now? Whats your impressions of it?

·
Registered
856 Posts
Well, I'm in Tulsa and I should have mine Thursday or Friday. All I can say is thanks for the offer to try the programmer out. Like you, I'm also stock for now. But, a cold air, 180 stat and exhaust mods should follow shortly. Also, like you, I'm new to the modern Mopar world having been racing 300-500rwhp TPI, LT1 and LSX cars for the last 17 years, and big-bore Pontiacs before that. The last Mopar I had was a 440/4-speed '68 Charger R/T and that was back in '99. lol
How do you like your Predator so far?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Love it, still working through all the options right now. Thanks to the data logging I have found that I am running way lean in WOT. So I am working on that issue right now. I have been out of the car seen for awhile, but the last one I built was a 78 280zx that we built from the ground up. Replaced the 6cyl with a Bowtie 350 400hp/400tq. After everything was done on it and it was tuned the best we could get out of her was high 9's at the strip and 10's on the street. Ended up selling that one, kinda miss it though.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts