Charger Forums banner

Anyone make R/T Rims in 20" or 22"?

7K views 30 replies 8 participants last post by  FinallyCharged 
#1 ·
Hey everyone, This is my first post, but I've been lurking for a while. I wanted to know (as I cannot find anything myself) if anyone makes replica's of the R/T stock rims in larger sizes? 20's or 22's? If not, has anyone found something similar in aftermarket? I like the simplicity of the rim and think it suits the car.

If someone has any suggestions for very close alternatives (thick 5 spoke) please respond. (No Chrome please!)

Here is a photochop (not greatly done) of my car.... I like these rims... a lot. :D

See less See more
#2 ·
That looks good But I'm afraid I haven't seen any man. Sorry. I think your out of luck.

#3 ·
What do you think of the SRT rims?

#4 ·
I do like the SRT8's but I'd prefer to have something that either belongs on a R/T or aftermarket while still keeping that same look. When I see the SRT's I think 6.1 (of course) and there are lots of stock SRT8's around here, so I see those rims all the time. I just love the R/T rims.... they are just too small. I am not a big fan of the Challengers, SRT8's are my preference between the two. I love the vipers, different style...... but I'd prefer the 5 spoke. If there is nothing like the stock R/T's in 20" or 22" then I guess SRT8's or Vipers are my only choice.... It's a good choice but I still would of have prefered the R/T's in the bigger size.

So.... is there any aftermarket rims that fit and look like the R/T rim? They don't have to be exact.... Anyone?

Wolfie! :beerchug:

#5 ·
Where is everybody? I'm not a fan of the Challenger rims either. :(

#7 ·
KStryker, your car looks great. Did you add something new?

#9 ·
That must be it. How long have you had the wheels? Enjoying the hood? (Pretty bad ass btw(functional right?))

#12 ·
That must be it. How long have you had the wheels? Enjoying the hood? (Pretty bad ass btw(functional right?))
It's Friday night...... I have had a long week so I am in..... everyone is out having fun, I'm sure. :beer_yum: or enjoying their ride :driving:

I agree KStryker! Your ride is looking sweet. :bigthumb: Those SRT8 rims are looking nice with the torred.
Thanks :) Wheels I had for awhile now...few months. The hood is functional, it's by CBD, an exact replica of the SRT Hood but in carbon fiber.

#10 ·
It's Friday night...... I have had a long week so I am in..... everyone is out having fun, I'm sure. :beer_yum: or enjoying their ride :driving:

I agree KStryker! Your ride is looking sweet. :bigthumb: Those SRT8 rims are looking nice with the torred.

#11 ·
what is the turn signal mod? We only have two bulbs!!! i don't get it

#14 ·
The turn signal mod enables the side marker lights to be used as turn signals.... it's safer as cars next to me can now see me signaling. It's so simple as well, instructions are on the site somewhere... hang on.....

#15 ·
Oh those ones up front? i thought it was weird they didn't use those stock. I though you were talking about sequential turn signals. I don't see how that works with only two bulbs

#16 ·
#17 ·
So i bet it looks funny when you have your 4 ways on!!

#19 ·
Don't they! The look sweet! :rocker:

Anyone with any aftermarket suggestions?

BUMP!

#22 ·
Can you post a pic or a link of your car from the side profile.... oh and what lowering kit did you use?

#21 ·
Just checking back in on this as those really look good!I can't believe that no one has tried or had a custom billet set made yet.
I wonder if we approaced Billet Tech on a custom set where the price would fall.HMMM.
It can't be too hard to take the stock wheel,Scan it and enlarge some of the dimensions to come up with a program if the specs from the original molds can't be had.

#23 ·
That is a great idea! :clap: Does Billet Tech do that kind of thing?
Maybe if there was enough interest we could do a group buy to lower the price? or something?

I love these rims!! I like the fact it looks like they belong on the car from the factory. Yet would be custom.

#24 ·
Bump.... anyone? :zlurking:

#25 ·
what if we asked factoryreproductions.com??? theyre the ones who makes the srts and the vipers in 22s

#26 ·
That's a good idea, I'll send them an email.
Thanks!

#27 ·
any news wolfie??

#28 ·
looks great your photoshop!!! but sorry, never seen this rims in 20 or 22´s.... mmm... I only see this big rims at one of my little scale chargers: I have 1:18 top banana daytona (all stock), 1:24 black srt8 with dub rims, 1:24 silver r/t with dub rims 1:24 inferno red r/t with the oem R/t rims, but like you wanted: oversized, but sorry, not in real :(

#29 ·
the closest well ever come to seeing them in real life

#30 ·
The question has been posted before, but I like the pic that was used in the last thread.

#31 ·
i still want some of those...come on factory reproductions!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.