Charger Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello...

I was down to the wire last night, and finally came to the conclusion that I wasn't going to frantically order a Charger at the last minute because the June incentive was ending. I still wasn't 100%, as many of the options I wanted weren't available, and I didn't want to regret the purchase afterwords, not getting what I really wanted.

That being said, that $12,250 was a huge chunk of change to get off, and without something very close to it, I will not be able to afford a new one.

Has anyone heard what, if any, the incentives for July will be for R/T Chargers?

I tried the website, and already the incentives have been removed. It doesn't look good.... :(

(Sorry, forgot to mention I am in Canada. I know they are differnt in the USA)

Thanks

·
Registered
122 Posts
Here's what i could find

Chrysler, Dodge and Jeep models will have $4,000 cash back, with an additional $1,000 owner-loyalty cash back. There’s also a credit union program that allows for an additional $1,000 incentive on top of the manufacturer-offered cash back. All told, you could see $6,000 cash back on select models.

Chrysler has not updated its consumer sites with exact details on which models are eligible. When they do, we’ll post those details here.
http://blogs.cars.com/kickingtires/2009/07/chrysler-back-to-4000-5000-cash-back-offers.html

I am in the same boat as you. I was almost on an airplane to purchase a charger across the country but decided to wait.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The 12, 250 was the standard incentive from the website for consumer cash pricing.
Then any employee discounts on top of that.......

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
My area....

2009 Charger R/T
OFFER 1: Get $3,000 Customer Cash Allowance plus $1,000 Owner Loyalty Cash
2009 Charger SE
OFFER 1: Get $2,000 Customer Cash Allowance plus $1,000 Owner Loyalty Cash
2009 Charger SRT8
OFFER 1: Get $3,000 Customer Cash Allowance plus $1,000 Owner Loyalty Cash
2009 Charger SXT
OFFER 1: Get $2,500 Customer Cash Allowance plus $1,000 Owner Loyalty Cash

·
Registered
968 Posts
$10-$11k off was the standard incentive off of RT's and SRT's from February through May. Then toss in what dealers were willing to work with you on...

$15k off a Hemi was very possible with some good haggling and shopping around. I thought I'd never sell my Daytona, but pulled the trigger on an SRT after a month of working with various dealers to get a steal of a deal. You can still pull this off, but there's not many dealers willing to work with you like this now vs. three months ago.

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
Hello...

I was down to the wire last night, and finally came to the conclusion that I wasn't going to frantically order a Charger at the last minute because the June incentive was ending. I still wasn't 100%, as many of the options I wanted weren't available, and I didn't want to regret the purchase afterwords, not getting what I really wanted.

That being said, that $12,250 was a huge chunk of change to get off, and without something very close to it, I will not be able to afford a new one.

Has anyone heard what, if any, the incentives for July will be for R/T Chargers?

I tried the website, and already the incentives have been removed. It doesn't look good.... :(

(Sorry, forgot to mention I am in Canada. I know they are differnt in the USA)

Thanks
The rebates of $12K off the MSRP are still around in Canada.
I would also consider buying a G8-GT (rebate of $7500 but a lower MSRP)because you can get one for a few thousand less and it handles a lot better than an R/T and its a bit faster. I think the GM 6.0L V8 is a much better engine than the 5.7L Chrysler in terms of refinement and build quality (all aluminum).

·
Registered
441 Posts
the incentives were really good the last few months. i got my whip for 26k and sticker was 40k(msrp). july didnt look so good. im waiting until november/december when they want to get rid of late models for 2010. last year they had a dealership taking 50% off rams/dakotas here.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts