Charger Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There is no such thing as an honest car salesman, but does anyone know of a decent one at Ralphs Dodge in Southern Maryland? They have a pre-owned 2007 Black Charger SRT-8 for sale that I am trying to get into. I live in Arlington so does anyone live down there that can check it out for me? Thanks!

·
Premium Member
15,199 Posts
Send a PM to MarylandSRT8, hes in with Ralph pretty good.

·
Premium Member
1,546 Posts
Yes I do, Frank Muscolino. He sold me my SRT8 and has sold quite a few others, real good guy - give them a call and ask for him, tell him I sent ya (I'll PM ya my name) 410-535-1200

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
I think you should call him up, make the deal, then come up on Sat and pick up your new car. You'll be the newest Charger owner at the m&g.

·
Registered
12,630 Posts
Well when I sold cars I was honest, but so many customers expect something for nothing, or gold for bronze, and honestly salesman need to make money too. As much as we'd all like to cut out his profit altogether, their job SUCKS horribly and honestly I never made crap because I always tried to help everyone out. That is one of the most stressful professions, and people expect it to pay nothing. Don't get me wrong, I'm the same way sticker on my car was 30,500 i got it for 24 w/ a green slip and rebates. Most salesman only make 20-30% of the profit made off the car sold.

·
Premium Member
15,199 Posts
I think you should call him up, make the deal, then come up on Sat and pick up your new car. You'll be the newest Charger owner at the m&g.
How cool would that be, to actually buy your car at the Meet and Greet, with +60 owners cheering :)

·
Premium Member
1,546 Posts
I stopped and looked at the Black 07 SRT8 Charger at Ralphs tonight...SWEETTT!!!!............Call Frank....he'll hook you up!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I talked to Frank, he said the 07 Black Charger SRT-8 was a base model. He will look around for a loaded one Groups (I,II, and III) for me. Thanks for checking it out!

·
Registered
1 Posts
re honest salesman

this is my first post i work at a dodge dealer as the finance manager i am not here to sell cars i own a 2007 3.5 se and i love it but if anyone wants anything for their chargers let me know i work for the biggest dodge dealer on the east coast im sure i can get a disount on parts and i know i can for the cars of course ....thanks

·
Registered
80 Posts
There is no such thing as an honest car salesman, but does anyone know of a decent one at Ralphs Dodge in Southern Maryland? They have a pre-owned 2007 Black Charger SRT-8 for sale that I am trying to get into. I live in Arlington so does anyone live down there that can check it out for me? Thanks!
All of the sales guys at Ralphs are really great, that's because most of them have been there for a while and from what I hear, Ralph treats them really well. My last 5 cars were purchased there and they've ALWAYS worked with me to make a good deal. I have 0 complaints and lots of compliments for them.

·
Registered
62 Posts
All of the sales guys at Ralphs are really great, that's because most of them have been there for a while and from what I hear, Ralph treats them really well. My last 5 cars were purchased there and they've ALWAYS worked with me to make a good deal. I have 0 complaints and lots of compliments for them.
Just wanted to say ... Shaker makes that car! I opted to install an OEM SRT* hood. Really like yours.

Spooook...Va Beach, VA

1 - 11 of 11 Posts