Charger Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I was wondering who else is around here? I have seen a blackout charger driving down the street, but not much else.

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Today while out driving around I saw at least 5 or 6 chargers. This is more than I have seen in the last 2 months of living here. I know somebody on this forum has to be in this area

·
Registered
408 Posts
Today while out driving around I saw at least 5 or 6 chargers. This is more than I have seen in the last 2 months of living here. I know somebody on this forum has to be in this area
That may have been me you saw. I live in Fishkill, about 15 minutes south of Po-Town

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Come further North to the Red Hook area and you might catch me around DD. About 20 minutes from Hyde Park. Ha, I use to work at the Monro Muffler Brake down there.

·
Registered
408 Posts
You say you go to school in potown, so by lookin at yur username im assuming you go to the CIA?

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You say you go to school in potown, so by lookin at yur username im assuming you go to the CIA?
yes I do, unfortunately if saw my car you would also see my bulky, unneccesary parking sticker on the rear bumber :cuss:

Do any of you want to meet up this weekend?

·
Registered
408 Posts
I sent you a pm

1 - 7 of 7 Posts