1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
641 Posts
What are blastin bobs?

·
Registered
13,502 Posts
I'm interested in them myself ... either Bob's or 2 more Magnaflows out back and new, nicer tips

·
Registered
6,701 Posts
jerry - have you done your research on them yet? if i recall correctly, they had some bad reviews. i've been meaning to call you, i'll hit you up tom. later - jimmy

·
Registered
2,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
jerry - have you done your research on them yet? if i recall correctly, they had some bad reviews. i've been meaning to call you, i'll hit you up tom. later - jimmy
Just starting dude. I drove with the fam to 6 Flags the other day and my wife basically said she'd go deaf if we had to take a long distance drive in the R/T. So I'm looking to soften the drone a bit, but still want it aggressive when I kick it. I though Bobs would be the answer, I haven't read anything negative about them, guess I gotta look harder!

·
Registered
642 Posts
Just starting dude. I drove with the fam to 6 Flags the other day and my wife basically said she'd go deaf if we had to take a long distance drive in the R/T. So I'm looking to soften the drone a bit, but still want it aggressive when I kick it. I though Bobs would be the answer, I haven't read anything negative about them, guess I gotta look harder!
what you running now
maybe a couple glass pack resonators might be the ticket
there are some that are short and might just pull enough to rid the drone but on it almost not there

·
Registered
23 Posts
i have the magnaflow exhaust system and i think it would be good for u.
its not very loud when drivin but when u get on it, it sounds beautiful.
some of the guys that saw me at the jordans furniture meet heard it.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Waiting For My Blastin Bob 5db Kit

Ordered My 5db Resonator Eliminater Kit. Will Post Sound Clip As Soon As I Get Kit And Installed.

·
Registered
9 Posts
my Blastin Bob 5db kit just arrived.

Yippi, my Blastin bob 5db kit arrived, according to fedex tracking, can not wait
to get home...hope to try and get on tonight. oh yes I will be running the suitcase for now anyway, will see how she sounds. will update when installed.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Blastin Bobs Installed

I Installed My Blastin Bob 5db Resonator Eliminator Kit Last Night. Sounds Very Good At Idle, Nice Deep Rumble, Under Normal Acceleration Has Nice Burble, Under Wot Has Loud Bark That Makes You Smile. Slight Mds Drone At Highway Speed On 495 This Morning. I Expect The Drone To Get Better With Some Miles On The Exhaust. Will Try And Get Sound Clip Up This Weekend. Any Questions Let Me Know. Oh By The Way Real Easy To Install 1/2-1hr

1 - 12 of 12 Posts