Charger Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I am new to the forums and have a 2007 dodge charger r/t with road and track package. I was wondering if there was any members in the miami area that had the SLP loudmouth 1 or 2 exhaust. I really like the sound of both LM1 and LM2 but would like to hear it in person. If anyone of you guys have it installed in your chargers PM me or reply here to see if we can meet up.

Thanks

·
Registered
409 Posts
We are having a Meet on Saturday. I'll ask if anybody has one.

·
Registered
409 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
I've got the LM2...... LM1 will shake yer fillings out of yer mouth.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Sounds niceeeee, will he be attending tonight?
I don't think so Mike (Monty1269) and Bighemi06 goes to the meets at Towers held every first Friday of the month.Next one is 8/7.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Either way come on down. I know Jeff did something to his exhaust, I just don't know what he did but he said it was loud.

·
Registered
434 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
FYI -
I also just installed the SRT headers and Magnaflow Hi-flow cats, so my LM2 is a bit deeper tone to it too - which I like so far (limited driving).

SO... I've got the JBA hi-flow cats sitting waiting to be sold.....

·
Registered
409 Posts
Till what time you guys gonna be there?
We where there till 8:30 weather was getting ugly so we left.
Hey guys, sorry I couldn't make it. I was at the shop having my pioneer D3 installed :)

since you were doing a mod we forgive you :biggrinjester: BTW it looks awesome:bigthumb:
Yea... and I SERIOUSLY doubt that many will be attending that one. Chances are we'll all be at the SE Shindig!!

http://www.chargerforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=110078
I forgot about that :slap:

·
Registered
434 Posts
You up this way at all?? (Ft. Lauderdale)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts