Charger Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I just got my orders and I will be moving to Fort Gordon, GA. The last time I was there was for my AIT which was almost 7 years ago. How is the area there and is there any M&G's in the area? Where is a good area to buy a house? Man, I am really looking forward to cruising the streets and going to some American shows. :bigthumb:

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I kept getting an error when trying to register. After I get the verification email, I click on the link and get this error message

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: str_ireplace() in /home/galxc3/public_html/forum/Sources/WelcomeTopic2.php on line 355

Tried on both Firefox and Explorer.

·
Registered
815 Posts
Hey I am on GALX, I will send a PM to the admins over there and see if I can it straightened out for ya

·
Registered
424 Posts
Hey I am on GALX, I will send a PM to the admins over there and see if I can it straightened out for ya
Have already done it. Was just coming back to let Army Charger know.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Cool, thanks yall. My screen name that I chose over there is GermanyCharger just in case they need to know. Looking forward to getting to GA, I will be there around the end of February.

·
Registered
13 Posts
sorry you are having problem registering on GALXC.com PM sent

·
Registered
316 Posts
I have a few Admin duties on GALXC .... i think that i got ya straightened out, PM me Here if not! ... and Welcome in advance!

·
Registered
13 Posts
should be good to go. give it another try:beerchug:

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
Welcome to GALXC, my dude! Fellas, don't forget CAR & BIKE SHOW October 10th! Free Food and Fun!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts