Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Am i the only one in CA with a charger or is there someone else?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Southern Cali here. No charger yet, but "Oh yes...she will be mine."

Waiting on SRT-8's to be bought early then dropped back on the lot when the impulse buyers realize they can't afford the monthly.
Plus wifey is an exec at an 11 dealer company. I'll have the inside track on auctions.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Hey
I got my Midnight BLue RT on 6/9 and have put maybe 1800mi on it so far, all I can say is I love it.
I also havnt spotted any chargers on the road?
John
La Crescenta

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I got mine three weeks aga and have 450 miles on it. I love this thing

·
Registered
3 Posts
I am in cali and giving away a cold air intake to the first charger to meet us in Fresno.

It comes in red blue or polished aluminum.

It is not "smog" legal and the intake is designed for racing purposes but if you’re interested it’s free for the first responder willing to arrive in Fresno.

This is for the Hemi only we can make a unit for the 3.5 but that will cost money at this point.

Ty

·
Registered
4 Posts
I live in the Antelope Valley, and I ordered a Black R/T with the road and track performance package. I had to order it out of state because NO SOCAL dealers would deal on them!

·
Registered
289 Posts
Here in the bay area. Black R/T on 6/24.

·
Registered
125 Posts
I got mine 6/8 was the only one driving in CM,HB,NB,SA. For about 2 1/2 weeks before I saw another one not being test driven and it was a HEMI not an SE.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Anyone know of any Charger Clubs or LX clubs starting up in SoCal?
John

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hi everyone just joined this forum
i got my black charger R/T 7/23 already put 1500 on it, love everything about it. havent seen many around in los angeles yet just a few SXT's

·
Registered
229 Posts
Hi Every one. I just bought a silver r/t fully loaded on 7/31 from Sunnyvale Dodge at invoice price with(California Concept package) windows tinted, painted brake calipers, magna flow exhaust, silver spolier, custom billet grill and a lowering kit. I am now waiting for my 22" TIS 07 that are on back order
I will post my pictures as soon as I get My rims

Attachments

·
Registered
68 Posts
MAGNESIUM PEARL SXT IN THE CITY BY THE BAY // FRISCO! :headbang:

1 - 20 of 46 Posts