Charger Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone heard MTX's new high end TXC5.1 componants yet? I'm replacing my MBQuarts, but hesitant going with the MTX. I know that they make great products (for you MTX Fans) but I've been loyal to MBQuarts. These new series are suppose to give MBQuarts and Focal a run for the money. Also has anyone else done the Pod Kicker mods besides Mighty Noid? Just finished mine. I'll post some pics.

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Honestly, Im not a big fan of MTX, never have been and probably never will be. I have not heard the new speakers, but based on past experiences, I would never drop MBquart for MTX. The only to brands of interiors I think I would ever run are MBquart or Boston Acoustics. And IM not talking about the Bostons that come in the DC cars, Im talkin about the Pro series, top-of-the-line stuff. You go to a high-end retail store that has them set up on display and you can hear the difference----for real. Boston Acoustics are tough speakers, the best in my book. Although I hear JL Audio is up and coming with their interior stuff as well.....

-Pat

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Funny that you should mention Boston Acoustics. I have a pair of BA Pro 10.8LF's. Just swapped them out for a pair of 12" Acoustic Research subs that I had laying around. The BA's are great. Love the MBQuarts and will proberly stay loyal.

·
Registered
907 Posts
Diamond Audio components are awesome..

I should be getting mine installed next week or the following.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts