Registered
2,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.moparsupercenter.com/

P4510855

$899.00
$756.23

CAT BACK EXHAUST SYSTEM
Mopar Performance Cat-Back Exhaust Systems, including the muffler, feature T304 stainless steel construction (aircraft quality) with mandrel-bent tubing, stainless band (torca) clamps and polished tips.
These free-flow systems provide a horsepower and torque gain, improved fuel economy and a deeper tone.

·
Registered
630 Posts
Thats odd AZ, when I click the link I get that P4510855 is the Ram SRT-10 Header Package for $1699 (ONLP $1524.80)??

Not sure what you were seeing. Have you been sniffing that tailpipe fumes again? :whistle:

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LOL!
Click on Mopar performance parts, Charger, 2006, and exhaust and you will see it!

·
Registered
630 Posts
Ah! And I need to use IE for that site. Naviation sucks the big one using Firefox browser.

I see it now.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Hey AZ, I have been thinking about this for a while now but I am unsure if it will help in performance on the Daytona? So I figured I'd wait to see some one do a comparison. Or some one local buy it and I like it enough!

·
Registered
732 Posts
That's interesting, I wonder what exhaust the daytona has then.

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I`ll stick with my "new" Blastin Bobs exhaust mod now! :lol:

·
Registered
6,117 Posts
AZCHARGER said:
I`ll stick with my "new" Blastin Bobs exhaust mod now! :lol:

every time i see that "blastin bobs" i smile and get all giddy inside.....what a great name for a product!!!

·
Registered
197 Posts
Are the pipes stainless steels or aluminized?

It's important to me that I don't sacrifice quality for sound.

·
Registered
349 Posts
According to the 300srt-8 members,the magnaflow cat-back system seems to be the most popular for about $625 including shipping(group buy). Those have the resonators in them and doesn't have the annoying drone sound if your going on a long trip and its got a nice deep growl to it very similar to the bigblock muscle cars of the 60's,especially at WOT.They have 4'' stainless tips. There is no HP gain if you choose the zoomers for a little more money(polished stainless),and those do not have the resonators in them which in turn are louder with the steady drone!! You can check out both their sites and hear sound clips.Personally I'll go with what GSM motorsports and John Hennessey recommends with the magnaflows! Plus I just like the sound of them better!:happy:

·
Registered
6,117 Posts
power gains + great sound divided by (/) drone that i don't even notice = borla 125's

love 'em, look great, sound great.....but to each his own. i really like the sound of az's blastin bobs and with the money left over go get ya some more mods

1 - 14 of 14 Posts