Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
831 Posts
I have the LED ones but I kind of like those better....im thinking about ordering.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Don't have them but I really like them. I'm not a fan of the rear of our cars, that looks like it would sweeten it up a bit!

Has anyone found darker ones?

·
Registered
731 Posts
Those are nice! I may look into those as well at some point!

:grin:

·
Registered
114 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I definately liked those the best of what I've seen but decided to go with these that are sprayed & clear-coated for $109 + shipping. I will probably keep my cores which will end up costing me another $100 but I usually like to keep the OEM part when I modify. I'll post pictures when they arrive later next week:

http://www.pcc909.com/smokedLights.asp

·
Registered
230 Posts
i'm actually not that big of a fan of those. They just remind me of ricers for some reason. I think ours are a little classier. Just my opinion though.

·
Registered
628 Posts
do they sell our stock ones as LEDs?

·
Registered
27 Posts
do they sell our stock ones as LEDs?
I don't think so :cry: But, I wonder if we can just change the bulb with equivallent LED bulbs. BTW, I liked the first LEDs I saw on this thread, just wonder why you can only get them from eBay??

·
Registered
481 Posts
It looks like that auction ended and I don't see anymore in his auctions. I put in the same title to search ebay and someone else had some others up. I don't like these as much though.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/06-07-DODGE-CHARGER-LED-ALTEZZA-TAIL-LIGHTS-LAMPS-SMOKE_W0QQitemZ150153508003QQihZ005QQcategoryZ33716QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

It is really a matter of preference. I got these on my Black SRT8 and have received many compliments and requests as to where to purchase. What I found when I received them was that the lens is not as dark as in the picture. But not knowing the Texas laws on what one can and can not do, I kept them.

I also like the one posted in the first post of this thread.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Banned
87 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Who sells these, please?
EBay baby!!
Go to ebay and type in LED taillights for 2006 and up Dodge Charger.
Look them ALL over!! Don't jump too quick!! There are different versions and different prices and consider shipping price for your total BEFORE you order.

·
Registered
4,496 Posts
Are the leds true plug and play. I know some vehicles require a little work to get the leds to work properly.

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Don't have them but I really like them. I'm not a fan of the rear of our cars, that looks like it would sweeten it up a bit!

Has anyone found darker ones?
get these then install rockblockers or paint em with nightshades thats my plan

·
Registered
202 Posts
Are the leds true plug and play. I know some vehicles require a little work to get the leds to work properly.
Yep, Plug and Play.
Mine were totally assembled and sealed. They came with a remote mounted controller that had double sided tape in place. I just unplugged and removed the stock lights, plugged in the LED Lights and controller and mounted them back in the sames holes. Stuck the controller on inner body and BINGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No light out indicator, no hyper flashers......................
PERFECT!!!!!!!!!

And I have (on other cars) played with LED Bulbs and Transformers, etc,etc.............NOT EVEN on same level!!!!

These LED Lights are the @#IT!!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts