Charger Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
in the San Antonio area? I was looking into getting xpel (the clear paint protection stuff) but all they have is stuff for the R/T. I contacted them to see if there was difference bewteen the R/T and the Daytona, and I was told they were not sure. Long story short they don't have a Daytona to check against.

So if anyone has a Daytona in the SA area or know of a dealer who has one please let me know. I'm sure this we help more then just me out. I tried to use Dodge's site to check but I can never find a Daytona.

Thanks for the help.

edward

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
I`ll let you know in a few days! :grin: :grin:

·
Registered
245 Posts
Current 08-25-2005 3:40PM Constructively Placed: Ready for unloading! - Phoenix, AZ!!!

Hey AZ it's getting closer. Hate to be the one with you when you finally get behind the wheel. If the wife is with ya better protect the dash from the finger nail marks left from holdin on...LOL

·
Registered
33 Posts
AFcharger said:
in the San Antonio area? I was looking into getting xpel (the clear paint protection stuff) but all they have is stuff for the R/T. I contacted them to see if there was difference bewteen the R/T and the Daytona, and I was told they were not sure. Long story short they don't have a Daytona to check against.

So if anyone has a Daytona in the SA area or know of a dealer who has one please let me know. I'm sure this we help more then just me out. I tried to use Dodge's site to check but I can never find a Daytona.

Thanks for the help.

edward
Try Waco Dodge

It 2hrs 55 minutes and 180 miles

Or

Bossier Automotive Group
in Bryan TX.

Its 3hrs 32 min and 177 miles.

according to mapquest.

Charger Fan

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
Hey AZ it's getting closer. Hate to be the one with you when you finally get behind the wheel. If the wife is with ya better protect the dash from the finger nail marks left from holdin on...LOL
OMG, LOL!!!!!!!! How true will that be! :grin:

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
AZCHARGER said:
I guess I should have Daytona R/T pick it up from the dealership for me then :grin:
your right... I better pick it up for you so that I can make sure it gets broken in correctly :twisted:

·
Registered
245 Posts
DAYTONA_R/T said:
your right... I better pick it up for you so that I can make sure it gets broken in correctly :twisted:
You can break it in like I did Stang Stompin ....that has now become my favorite past time ....HeHe.... :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
whooops...........

we now return to our normally scheduled programming....

AFcharger said:

Thanks for the help.

edward

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
we now return to our normally scheduled programming....
hahahahahaha!!!

·
Registered
384 Posts
phisicly I think it would only be the chin spoiler on the daytona, thats all I could think of thats different.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Just a bump... and Charger Fan thanks for those two locations.

edward

1 - 11 of 11 Posts