Charger Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was searching like I always am and was curious if anyone has done this? I came across snow performance's website and it looked kinda cool. Like I said just wondering.....

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
right into my veins once, wouldnt suggest it, bad experience.

this was discussed once a while ago and last i heard no one had tried it yet on our cars. would be interesting to hear some first hand for sure tho

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
not needed unless you are using a boosted application will keep you from detonating as easily

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
not needed unless you are using a boosted application will keep you from detonating as easily
what now?
that is the point of it. the cooler air beign cooled by the meth, along with the meth require more compression to achieve combustion, thus giving more bang per stroke from the increased combustion, from increased pressure, from increased compression(lol thats a bad sentence..).

right? thats been my view of it

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
There are a few people over on LX spraying meth/water injection on Supercharged cars. Without some major mods or F/I it has no benefit

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I was looking on the snow performance website
They have the FI kits and NA kits.
FI kits showed major gains while the NA kits showed up to 20.

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
i see, i wasnt aware it was largely used when it comes to blowing. thanks for sharing :)

·
Registered
144 Posts
I have it on my turbo Super Bee. Works OK as far as I can tell.

·
Registered
629 Posts
I hear it's a problem in the mid-west.

They have billboards about it in Vegas.

·
Registered
236 Posts
its mainly used in turbo cars with some supercharged apps.

and its mainly used as a safety type thing instead of a power adder type thing.....would not be a good bolt on for our cars unless boosted

1 - 10 of 10 Posts