Charger Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looks like moparfan is so far the luckiest guy on this forum.....does anybody else got a vin or D status for the srt-8 charger????

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Anybody?????????????

·
Registered
2 Posts
ltdodge said:
Looks like moparfan is so far the luckiest guy on this forum.....does anybody else got a vin or D status for the srt-8 charger????
My dealership has 2 with VIN's in D status. One Red and One Black. PM for details.

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
nathanstl said:
My dealership has 2 with VIN's in D status. One Red and One Black. PM for details.
Hell... I feel like taking out a second mortgage and buying these 2 so I'd have a complete set... Silver, Black and Red !! :eek:

·
Registered
630 Posts
VON = Vehicle Order Number. It is the assigned order number when you place a car order with your dealer. 3 types? 300C, Magnum, and now Charger all have SRT8 models.

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
Something is starting to suck with my order. Ordered 8/11, nothing special really - Inferno Red, R/T with Perf Group, sound II, Elec. Group (they didn't have ANY Perf. group R/T's at all then). Now I'm hearing others that have moved on their status, and mine's not even D1 yet?!

Plus, now I see that Inferno Red is job #1 5/1/06?! WTF?!!!!!?!!!!!

·
Registered
10,177 Posts
I have a VIN number

·
Registered
122 Posts
steve88 said:
I have one with a vin in D status that will be here beg of october.
Steve,

Are you saying you will have an SRT-8 next week??? or later on in October?? No doubt that will be one of the first ones for sure.

·
Registered
838 Posts
Well there is one in Windsor Ontario already, saw it on friday Sept 23 with standard plates on it (not dealer or chrysler). It was in the area of Tecumseh and Cambell. It was Silver.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts