Charger Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone going to the SRT experience at MIS in a few weeks? I will be there on the 22nd? I can't wait.:banana:

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
If no one is going to the SRT Experience at MIS, has anyone here gone to it in the past?

·
Registered
2,453 Posts
I'm going August 29
From what the SRT guys told me at the Vegas event last year, Sundays are usually the best day to go, because they have smaller crowds. Less drivers means more seat time for you. Wanted to go to MIS since it's close to home, but have had lots going on this summer.

·
Registered
174 Posts
From what the SRT guys told me at the Vegas event last year, Sundays are usually the best day to go, because they have smaller crowds. Less drivers means more seat time for you. Wanted to go to MIS since it's close to home, but have had lots going on this summer.
From what I understand both Saturday and Sunday are full. 40 drivers for each day.

·
Registered
2,453 Posts
From what I understand both Saturday and Sunday are full. 40 drivers for each day.
Eh, well, good to know in case I was thinking of doing a last minute registration. You'll have to get enough pics for everyone then. :eek:

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm going August 29
You must have booked early. I waited a couple of weeks after the schedule came out to book and that entire weekend was full. Luckily there was enough demand to rent MIS for the weekend of August 22nd too. I am guessing this weekend is full too since it is not on their scheduled events listing.:driving:

·
Registered
174 Posts
You must have booked early. I waited a couple of weeks after the schedule came out to book and that entire weekend was full. Luckily there was enough demand to rent MIS for the weekend of August 22nd too. I am guessing this weekend is full too since it is not on their scheduled events listing.:driving:
booked first day it was posted.

·
Registered
4,594 Posts
I went to MIS for my SRT experience. I was a blast! You will get to drive around the oval at 110 + mph, and even faster when you get the 'hot laps' with an instructor at the wheel.
You're in for a real good time!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts