Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A weekly meet in Irvine, CA every Saturday from 7-9AM.. A lot of Crossfire owners used to go when I had mine.. We should get a gang together sometime.

http://www.cars-and-coffee.com/

·
Registered
5,219 Posts
A weekly meet in Irvine, CA every Saturday from 7-9AM.. A lot of Crossfire owners used to go when I had mine.. We should get a gang together sometime.

http://www.cars-and-coffee.com/
This weekend there are a Great bunch of peeps from Mopar30 meeting at Cars & Coffee and doing a cruise up to San Juan if you want to join up. Just below my sig pic, click on the Mopar link and check it out...tell Them I sent you. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
123 Posts
yes, you are more than welcome to join us, i think we have about 13 people going so far :).

·
Registered
1,975 Posts
man i wanna go to that soooo badly

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
WOOT!!! I cant wait for Saturday. Loni, you and Jarvis going to be there at the start of Cars and Coffee?

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I cant this Saturday. :( Super-busy week at work.. Today is supposed to be my day off and I had to come in.
Another week though!!???

·
Registered
1,975 Posts
I can't because i work from 12-4 then i have to go to my aunts baby shower :( haha

·
Registered
4,467 Posts
Definitely be out there. I've gone numerous times and love it. My buddy is bringing his crazy awesome supra out with us, so it should be a good time.

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
ummm of course, its like down the street for us. :)
LUCKY!!! I will be getting up at like 4am to make it up there on time

Definitely be out there. I've gone numerous times and love it. My buddy is bringing his crazy awesome supra out with us, so it should be a good time.
OH MAN!!! Are my pants going to be tight?

·
Registered
4,467 Posts
OH MAN!!! Are my pants going to be tight?
You've seen the pictures of it before. He doesn't have his engine work done yet though.

·
Registered
4,467 Posts

·
Registered
4,467 Posts
I have to go to work after the show. So no crusing for me. Thanks for the offer. Maybe I will see there.
Just look for the group of people with Mopar360 windshield banners on their chargers and Mopar360 shirts.

·
Registered
123 Posts
LUCKY!!! I will be getting up at like 4am to make it up there on time
yea knowing nick i will prob have to be up at like 445 in order to be ready on time... ugh being up before the sun makes me the sad.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts