Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 144 Posts

·
Banned
2,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is anyone from new york ? i wanna get some charger to meet up and **** take some cool pics in a local parking lot have people come and look at our nice ass cars =) anyone close to or in new york wanna have a meet up?

·
Registered
285 Posts
Well we aren't from NY but we're pretty damn close, you can come join us over at NJ Charger Group.
We have a fall cruise/ride October 13th that starts at 10:30am at the East Amwell School parking lot in East Amwell NJ. Many of us are meeting for breakfast at the Clinton Station Diner at 9am. Feel free to register and even join our club if you'd like.
www.NJChargerGroup.com
We are also putting together a M&G for the 22nd at The Whiskey Cafe' across the street from The Medievil Times in Rutherford NJ just off of rt's 17 and 3.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I'm in Staten Island, which depending on who you talk to is still part of NYC.

·
Registered
88 Posts
I'm from the Bronx (Pelham Bay Area) I'm going to the Orchard Beach car show Sunday September 23rd my name is Chris if you want respond back and look for me at the show. By the way...where in NY are you located? I have a 2006 Daytona R/T (GMG 165/4000).

·
Banned
2,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
nice i like the feedback im in queens new york right by shea staduim i wanna have a meet up where bunch of us hang out take pic cruise around and all....Im right off the whitestone bridge

·
Registered
391 Posts
i am in queens i live right near the whitestone bridge as well

·
Banned
2,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Banned
2,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i am in queens i live right near the whitestone bridge as well

OOOOOOOOOOOOO **** WAIT LOL i no where u live i seen u got a blue charger and u have the classic charger in ur grill... u live near ps 79 i member ur plate cause my freind says ur gooba johnny from z100

·
Registered
88 Posts
This coming Tuesday September 18th in Levittown Long Island, Tri-County Flea Market is having a Mopar car show in the rear parking lot from 6:00pm to 8:30pm. If you can, bring your Charger by and meet me there. My name is Chris (2006 Daytona R/T GMG 165/4000).

·
Banned
2,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
^^^^^^ i sent u a PM

·
Registered
391 Posts
lol nice.........

·
Banned
2,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
sooo goomba we going lol?

·
Registered
391 Posts
i cant tues i am working the grave yard shift

·
Registered
391 Posts
ill see if i can get off

·
Registered
160 Posts
Do Westchester, NY Chargers count? I'm waiting for my 08 but once I get it I'll meet up at the Whiskey or somewhere else. Any Westchester people here?

·
Registered
285 Posts
Do Westchester, NY Chargers count? I'm waiting for my 08 but once I get it I'll meet up at the Whiskey or somewhere else. Any Westchester people here?
The last Whiskey Cafe' show is on the 29th. Some of us from the NJ Charger Group are meeting up this coming Saturday if anyone wants to go. we usually meet outside on the main street at 4:30 and pull in as a big group.

·
Registered
860 Posts
Im in brooklyn but l work in the bronx. Im Down for a M&G. Would like some nice pics with some other chargers. Im getting some Mods done so give me a week. Maybe we can get a ride out to a hooters or something like that

·
Banned
2,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
^^^ HEY SOUNDS GOOD LEMME KNOW ANYWHERE CLOSE TO QUEENS IS PART OF NY IN MY BOOK LOL just all u guys lemme know when u wanna meet and take sum pics of the cars and just hang out ..

·
Banned
2,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
any of u wanna meet up send me an email

1 - 20 of 144 Posts