Charger Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thinking about ordering one of there packages, and I really like how they have the videos on their site so you can see exactly what order and how to use everything. Any input is appreciated.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Thinking about ordering one of there packages, and I really like how they have the videos on their site so you can see exactly what order and how to use everything. Any input is appreciated.
I use Adam's polish. It is the best and easiest stuff I have found to use. The tips they give about washing and drying are spot on. I love the stuff. It smells great to.
Here is a sample of the finish. Btw the is not garage kept and is exposed to all four seasons.

·
Registered
249 Posts
well thats reason enough for me to buy... now to pick a package.... I reeally want the $800 dollar deal, but yeah thats not happening.
lol I know what you mean. I got the one with the wash bucket and caddie. It is really nice feature and doubles as a rolling seat. I believe it was the Concours Collection. Has everthing you need except the porter cable.

·
Registered
6,124 Posts
For whatever its worth. I wrote Adams last week and told them on my sublime im trying to achieve the best "wet glowing look" possible and wanted to bring the metallics out in the paint. They asked for a picture of the car I was reffering to and told me for my situation The spray glaze, Butterwax, and Spray detailer would get it done real nice

Dont know if your car is metallic or not, but thats what was reccomended to me

·
Registered
3,293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
lol I know what you mean. I got the one with the wash bucket and caddie. It is really nice feature and doubles as a rolling seat. I believe it was the Concours Collection. Has everthing you need except the porter cable.
so 370 for that and an additional 190 for the porter cable deal with the pads... 560 more in my range than 800 is... how much was shipping? they are listing it at 155 lbs, so i am guessing not cheap.

·
Registered
7,323 Posts
I used them for a while. The revive and swirl remover polishes work OK. The buttery wax gives an AMAZING shine, but it wears off in a few weeks. I've since "upgraded" to using Menzerna products for polish and wax/sealant and am happier with that setup instead. Their FMJ sealant gives a great shine and people are getting a good 5-6 months out of it. You can also put more than one layer or throw a coat of the Adams Buttery wax on top for even more depth. Neither one of these waxes will stain black trim, which is what I really like about them in addition to the shine.

If you've got any specific questions, feel free to shoot me a PM.

Best,

·
Registered
7,323 Posts
Their clay bar works awesome! Great products.
Absolutely! Adams claybar + their clay lube is one of the best claybars I've ever used. Easy to work with and is an absolute dirt/contaminant magnet.

Best,

·
Registered
870 Posts
Absolutely! Adams claybar + their clay lube is one of the best claybars I've ever used. Easy to work with and is an absolute dirt/contaminant magnet.

Best,

"dirt/contaminate magnet" is the truth. I have used the clay bar on a few of my friends trucks (Suburban, Dodge Ram) and cars (Trans-Am, Cadi, Civic) and they were amazed on how smooth their paint got and how deep their colors got. They were all sold on Adams.

If any of you are interested in Adams. Their website has awesome vidoes on "how to's" with most of their products.

Peace, Nate

·
Registered
7,323 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.