266 Posts
beezn said:
that should just be labled as "FART CAN"
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
544 Posts
Illexhaustu said:
That's priceless !! Leave it up civic owner to pimp his car with a coffe can.
Does it make a difference if the coffee can was for caffeinated or not ?? I assume a caffeinated can gives more horse...It only stands to reason!!

·
Registered
370 Posts
or maxell vs starbucks?

·
Registered
549 Posts
I hear another back to back comparison coming up soon........

·
Registered
600 Posts
nice.... i did that to my ricer.... NOT lol i wouldn't be caught dead owning a japanese car... but thats just me

·
Registered
332 Posts
milkdud99 said:
nice.... i did that to my ricer.... NOT lol i wouldn't be caught dead owning a japanese car... but thats just me

I'm confused. So when I had my 3000 GT, did I have a Japanese car? I mean a Dodge Stealth is essentially the same car right? Hmm? At the same time. Now that I have an RT, is it a German car, American car, or Canadian car?

Point being? It's all Global baby!! Hell, the new Mustang was designed by a vietnamese guy who saw a 68 Stang on the streets of Saigon when he was a kid.

·
Registered
384 Posts
To me a car is the nationality of the design team that created her.

·
Registered
194 Posts
milkdud99 said:
Y not. it'll out last your charger. And a bosted one will eat your charger for breakfast, lunch, dinner, brunch, and snack time.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
AndyAng22 said:
Y not. it'll out last your charger. And a bosted one will eat your charger for breakfast, lunch, dinner, brunch, and snack time.

If you are being serious, then you are an idiot. Go to ricers.com or something.

If you are being sarcastic, you have a wierd mindset.

·
Registered
194 Posts
no I wasnt serious, my friend drives a honda, and when I left the room he posted in the forum. I drive two american cars do you really think I would say that.

·
Premium Member
17,663 Posts
AndyAng22 said:
no I wasnt serious, my friend drives a honda, and when I left the room he posted in the forum. I drive two american cars do you really think I would say that.
Tell your roommate to think before he types. "A boosted one will eat your Charger for breakfast...?" Well, duh. A lot of 'boosted' things can go fast. It's when non-boosted one are fast that really counts.

Oh, and there's that whole style thing.

·
Banned
103 Posts
dagummit said:
If you are being serious, then you are an idiot. Go to ricers.com or something.

If you are being sarcastic, you have a wierd mindset.
You got to be joking Ricer.com. HAHAHA. Thats funny. I like the charger I mean I have one and all but your comment is a closed minded opinion. Damn dumbmestic drivers have no clue. don't be fooled by what you see on tv everybody that drives an import is not all " riced out". I don't know but your comment just struck me wrong.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
SupraTT850rwhp said:
You got to be joking Ricer.com. HAHAHA. Thats funny. I like the charger I mean I have one and all but your comment is a closed minded opinion. Damn dumbmestic drivers have no clue. don't be fooled by what you see on tv everybody that drives an import is not all " riced out". I don't know but your comment just struck me wrong.
You ever stopped to think that you are reading into it to much?

He (or his friend) was talking about a modded Honda; ie a ricer. I don't care how offensive it sounds, that is what it is.

·
Banned
103 Posts
dagummit said:
You ever stopped to think that you are reading into it to much?

He (or his friend) was talking about a modded Honda; ie a ricer. I don't care how offensive it sounds, that is what it is.
So any mildly modded japanese car is a ricer? Ricer is a state of mind, and by reading some of these posts on this forum there are alot of ricers on here.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
SupraTT850rwhp said:
So any mildly modded japanese car is a ricer? Ricer is a state of mind, and by reading some of these posts on this forum there are alot of ricers on here.
no, ricer is not a state of mind. Where the hell did you get that at anyway? Out of a fortune cookie? Confucius?

"Confucius say that ricer is state of mind...young grasshopper..."

Ricer has many defintions...I'll start a new post to get EVERYONE's opinion...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts