Charger Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been getting tired of these GP's owners thinking that they can blow my doors off. I was driving home from work tonight, minding my own business, when a GP gets on my rear and sits. Then he pulls next to me trying to egg me on. All on the freeway BTW. Well, my exit is coming up, and I either have to brake or pass him. I pass him, and get behind another car that is exiting. At the last second, way past the lines to exit, this GP just cuts in front of both of us. Not having this anymore, I wait for my chance to pass the car on the ramp going opposite direction than us, while the GP is just about at the corner to turn, I throw the hammer!! I hit the corner close to 45, downshift to help engine brake. Roar back up to speed catch up to him. We then get to the road expands lanes. He moves over a lane as we come to the red light. His GF sticks her hand out the window to race. I smile inside, and the light turns green. I pause just for a second to make sure its really on (Not really worried) and see it is really a go. I Throw the Hammer again! I brake when I hit 69 (SL is 45) Looking over to see my more than 2 car lengths! Finally felt good to put the 1 GP owner in their rightful place in the pecking order of fast 4 door sedans! And let me tell you, its been a long time that I have been waiting for the chance to teach the lesson. Class Dismissed!

Anyone else out there run into this??

·
Registered
6,061 Posts
Anyone else out there run into this??
Nope. We don't have many of those out in California.

I remember seeing tons of these types of cars back when i lived in the mid-west.

·
Premium Member
28,730 Posts
haven't ran into any and will just laugh if they try to race me:cowsmile:

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I usually do laugh, but this guy kind of egged me on, and needed a lesson from the HEMI power. I was never worried, I know it's not a bad car, but around here in the Midwest Very common. I waiting for the day I get to go against coworkers 350z!

·
Registered
919 Posts
I had the same thing happen the other day with a GTO, we didn't get to race though. (I know he would have won, but fun is fun)

·
Registered
6,887 Posts

·
Registered
919 Posts
LOL, is there any car you haven't raced?

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
If it would have been a GXP would have made more sense too. I raced one last year and lit it up too.

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
keep in mind i have a 5.7 and sox, i still havent raced some cars but im getting there lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts