Charger Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been thinking about how the charger might look if you removed the door gaurds and shaved the door handles.

From the lines of the car I think it would look really amazing, but then I have to remember that its a 4 door, so thats 4 door pops that you need to install and deal with.

I think it might get abit fustrating having the pops everytime you need to get to the back seat. On 2 doors it does not seem to be an issue. since you don't have to pop as many doors.

I'll have to see if I can make some time to sit down with photochop and see how it would really look.

·
Registered
231 Posts
I've heard somewhere that shaving door handles isn't legal in all states. Is that correct?

edward

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Only thing is you left the door panel gaurds on..;)

But I do think the lines look much better with the handles shaven

·
Registered
96 Posts
That last one looks great!

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm soooooo getting rid of the door gaurds.. And depending on how daring I am maybe the handles

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
I think it does look good with the door handles shaved but as for the door gaurds I would leave them on. I have only had my R/T for 2 months now and already have a door jam from some idiot. It is cheaper to replace the door gaurd than having the door repaired and painted at the body shop. With the placement of the door gaurds I have match up to a few cars and They will really keep our cars in good shape from those stupid people in the parking lots that still can not figure out how to open there doors without hitting someone elses property.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts