Charger Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found this site and called and spoke to a person named Chris.....he seemed really nice and told you like it was....the spoiler is basically the one Dodge uses.....it's identical in every way....it has inset threads in the spoiler itself and attaches the same exact way the OEM one does.......
I'm thinking of trying it unless someone has had a bad experience with this product or company....Here is the link:

http://12.45.24.51/xtreme/ProductDetail.jsp?product_id=732

·
Registered
3 Posts
Looks pretty nice, I would be interested in checking it out myself. What about the one that they have in the group buy? Any thoughts on it?

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
I have serious reservations about giving financial information to a company who can't bother to register/renew their domain name.

Clicking links containing IP addresses is bad, mkay.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well between this spoiler and the group buy one, there are a few differences....I don't particularly like the fact of the group buy spoiler, that you have to drill down and then back up into the trunk through the spoiler to hold it down. The one in the link above has inset threads and bolts down onto the trunk with a rubber grommet piece between the wing and the trunk surface, so it's more of a water tight fit. There are also a few other ones on ebay and such that are the same wing and a lot less expensive....I'm just trying to decide which would be best for me.......BTW, JSP America is the manufacturer of the wing...they make a lot for Dodge.....but I haven't confirmed if they make the actual Daytona wing, even though they look identical....

·
Registered
137 Posts
thats a pretty good price... im gonna try this one out

·
Registered
90 Posts
/bump....I saw theirs a GP on one from Brick with liek 40 pages...I just want a SRT wing, possibly painted at a good price that not a POS piece :). There are two links in this thread alone. Anyone have comments on these links here?

·
Registered
90 Posts
I'm sorry to keep bumping this but I found this site from google search....
http://www.spoilerdepot.com
Comparing prices between top thread link and this one, you save on this one in shipping. Just as a test, I came up with a painted spoiler for $273.68 through spoilerdepot, and $296.00 through Extreme link up top. Anyone try these guys here?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts