Charger Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to capture a 0-5v analog signal for boost pressure, to be used in datalogging. Has anyone added a boost pressure sending unit or even an extra MAP sensor to accomplish this?

Alternatively, has anyone tapped into a 2bar MAP sensor that came with their blower to get this signal?

Thanks in advance for any help...

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have the Dynojet Wideband 2 and their LCD-200 display/datalogger, which has the extra 0-5v analog input. Then I'll have RPMs, AFR, and boost all on one log file.

It's the sensor output that I have to find/figure out...

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Ok what I did for fuel pressure is grab an Auto Meter Cobalt series boost guage. Then your going to tap the 5v return from the 3 wire sending unit.

The autometer guys are pretty helpfull when you ask them questions. You could also find just the sending unit and a pig tail and work out your power / wire needs and you woudl be all set.

-R

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ok what I did for fuel pressure is grab an Auto Meter Cobalt series boost guage. Then your going to tap the 5v return from the 3 wire sending unit.

The autometer guys are pretty helpfull when you ask them questions. You could also find just the sending unit and a pig tail and work out your power / wire needs and you woudl be all set.

-R
Thanks...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts