Charger Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It never bothered me on my Accord but now it's bothering me on my Charger. Fugly. :sad:

·
Registered
202 Posts
you could just keep it in your center console and then whip it out when you go through tolls. thats what i did when i'd borrow my parents' back in the day.

·
Registered
39 Posts
NECharger said:
It never bothered me on my Accord but now it's bothering me on my Charger. Fugly. :sad:

I was really botherd by mine, but I got myself a EZPass Caddy (5.99 at the gas station) I got the light gray one, that matchs my interior, and painted the back side of it black and when its right under the rearview, its hardley noticeable other then an black box... I will take pics and show you morrow when I get my camera back...

·
Registered
263 Posts
Yeah, I also have one of that toll commie's in my ride. I think the best idea for the placement of these is for the gov't to get rid of tolls. I hate tolls...

·
Registered
290 Posts
I Have The Same Problem.. Sunpass Here.. Same Box On Windshield...just Put It Up On The Top Corner Of The Windsheild..out Of The Way And Less Visual..
You Don't Have To Have It Beneath The Rear View Mirror...just My Idea...

·
Registered
2,531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
robs I will take pics and show you morrow when I get my camera back...[/QUOTE said:
Cool, I'd like to see how it looks.

·
Registered
600 Posts
1. i thought expass had somthing that could go on your licsence plate
2. put it in the grill it should be picked up (and when i say in your grill, i mean hidden and unseen!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts