Charger Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have some tickets for quite a few college football games coming up and am going to have to take the Charger to a few of them. I need a small portable grill that I can use that will also fit in the Charger. Anyone doing this also? Any suggestions would be great. Thanks!

·
Registered
203 Posts
We tailgate at NASCAR events. You can fit a card table, 10 x 10 canopy, a fold-up weber grill, 4 chairs, and lots more in the trunk. We put the canopy partially over the trunk part of the car and set up the rest. Fun times.

·
Registered
689 Posts
http://cgi.ebay.com/Coleman-Roadtri...ryZ79687QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Here's a cool little grill that we use.. good for 4-6 people (or more if they can wait..lol)..

Pour water in the base so the drippings solidify then dump it out.. all goes in the storage bag when you're done and except for the burner ( and the propane tank) it all goes in the dishwasher.. the grate is non stick, but it does get a hot spot inthe middle so you have to clean that if you get too hot..

I love mine and it works great.. Ebay and coleman.com and I think walmart carries it.

JK

·
Registered
81 Posts
I tailgated before the Michigan/PSU game this past weekend. I went out and bought a 2'x4' folding table at a sporting goods store as well as a small propane, tabletop grill ( i think the brand is Quest). Just had to put down part of the back seat to fit the table in the trunk, as well as the grill, 2 camp chairs, a big cooler, and a box of other supplies. Worked out really good

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
theres a member on here that has a superbee, and he got some grill that mounts onto his towing hitch. its pretty awesome. i'll see if i can find that thread

1 - 6 of 6 Posts