Charger Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been lurking on this board for about 2 years now. Reading and admiring everyone's rides. I have a 1998 Firebird with a lot of work on it and had once considered selling it until I got a lot of positive feedback from the members on this board. Here is the original thread:

http://www.chargerforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=46047

However, the time has come. The car is even less practical for me then it was then. My son is older, and although he loves the Firebird, is a little big to ride around in the back with Mommy sitting up front. These are not exactly big back seat cars LOL I have loved the Chargers for many years, and now I want one. I have found a really nice silver RT with a nice set of mods locally and working on getting it.

Part of that work is selling the Firebird!! So I just wanted to post, say hi to everyone who welcomed and helped me before and say with any luck I will soon own one of my own. I'm not sure if it's appropriate or not, but if you're interested in owning the bird, let me know too LOL

Thanks again everyone!!

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Welcome to the dark side! :clap:

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
whats going on man? no luck on the firebird?? that sux, hopefully we'll see ur thread on here about u owning a charger :thumbsup:

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've only listed it for two days now, so hopefully something comes through. I'm pretty sure within the next week, I'll be in my own though. Of course I probably just jinxed myself! LOL

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
u probably did!!! and knock on wood!! good luck man

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Man, too Bad You can't keep the Bird! I tmay end up being a collector's item! Can't wait to see your New Charger with the Family fitting comfortably in it!

·
Registered
7,627 Posts
Is there anyway of getting a Charger and keeping the FB too? Man I've alway wanted a Camaro or a FB. That would be like having your cake and eat it too.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I wish that was possible, but unfortunately it's one or the other.....I'm ready for the other at this point LOL Thanks for the second welcome, I hope to be around a long time and get to know everyone!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts