Charger Forums banner

Anybody know what this piece is called

427 Views 1 Reply 2 Participants Last post by  Rhill1124
This piece is missing on the rear passenger side of my 2015 dodge charger. I want to order a new piece but can't find what it called. Asap because I don't want the panel inside to be expose to water,salt etc.


See less See more
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Dup thread
1 - 2 of 2 Posts