Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I was wondering if any members are located in East Tn. Looks like we somehow ended up in the Midwest section. Not figured that one out yet.

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Hey, Mr. Smith, are you by chance around the Gatlinburg area? We're going to be there the first week in Oct on vacation.

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey, Mr. Smith, are you by chance around the Gatlinburg area? We're going to be there the first week in Oct on vacation.
I am about an hour and a half away. I love it up there. This is the best time to go because the crowds arent as big.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hey MR-SMITH, I live in Blountville, Tennessee. How far are you from Blountville? You need to come to the street fights at Bristol Dragway tomorrow night.

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey MR-SMITH, I live in Blountville, Tennessee. How far are you from Blountville? You need to come to the street fights at Bristol Dragway tomorrow night.
I live 30 minutes outside of Knoxville towards Chat. That sounds like a blast but my mom is in town this week visiting so I am kinda tied up. I will have to make this another time for sure.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Currently in East North Carolina, but I am from East Tennessee (Lenoir City). I visit the folks when I can, so it might align with a M&G sometime.

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Currently in East North Carolina, but I am from East Tennessee (Lenoir City). I visit the folks when I can, so it might align with a M&G sometime.
I live in Madisonville. Only about 20 minutes from there.

·
Registered
23 Posts
The Mopar Thunder Car Show comes to Bristol Dragway Sept. 28,29 and 30.

·
Banned
8,603 Posts
Kingsport here...you are about 2hrs away.....yeah, you need to come up for the Mopar show the 28th...Power Ported Perf will be there and I plan on putting my truck in the show..

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well that majorly sucks. I work every other weekend and of course thats a weekend I work.

·
Registered
289 Posts
I'm from west tennessee, about 85 miles out of Memphis.

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Time to resurrect an old thread! I'm from Knoxville and we need some more charger owners in the area! I would love to find a LX car club around here!

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Time to resurrect an old thread! I'm from Knoxville and we need some more charger owners in the area! I would love to find a LX car club around here!
That would be sweet. You gonna start one?

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
That would be sweet. You gonna start one?
No I wish I could but I travel so much for my job I wouldn't be around enough to keep one going! But if you start one I will come to any meetings when I am in town!!

On a side not since when did we become part of the midwest?? Who seperated out the states in these forums? I think they need a map!

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yeah I noticed that. I thought we were in the Southeast. Maybe we need to go to Hooters for a Meet and Greet.

·
Registered
7 Posts
New owner of a 08 White R/T with 29r and Sunroof. I live in good ole Lenoir City. Just registered so updating profile.

Dan

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
New owner of a 08 White R/T with 29r and Sunroof. I live in good ole Lenoir City. Just registered so updating profile.

Dan
Cool I live in Madisonville. We are talking of trying to do a lunch GTG at Hooters soon. You interested?

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
hey i am from kingsport and i think east tenn is a great place to live. maybe we could get together and share some imfo on our cars love my charger and this forum these guys are great

1 - 20 of 20 Posts