Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 120 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am just curious to see if anybody from GA is on this site.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I am from Augusta GA also. I have a Magnesium Pearl R/T, purchased 13 June 05. Where do you live in Augusta?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Off hwy 25. I have a Midnight Blue Pearl R/T.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Did you puchase yours from Augusta dodge?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Bought it on July 15, they had the blue R/T and a white sxt, couldnt resist had to buy the hemi! The chic was my salesman, just a hint their service writers suck. We had to take ours in because the driver side hood did not match with the fender, the hood was sitting too low, but the pass side was perfect. And we had a piece of trim replaced. I made an appointment and took the car in at 900am the service writer did not even come out to look @ the car too see what we were talking about. We called @ 300 pm to find out if our car was ready and he acted like didnt know we brought the car in, he had to ask what we wanted them to do with the car and he tried to tell me that the hood being lower than the fender was normal, BullS***. But he was lost for words when I told him, than why is the pass side even. But I guess you will have to get your own opinion.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Thanks for the heads up, I have onle been back for my 3000 oil change. I can't believe he tried to pass that off as normal, then again I guess i can. That's 5 star service for you. LOL

·
Registered
145 Posts
Kennesaw - - Inferno Red... bought from Dallas Doge... got a great deal - - bought at invoice.... went to a Dodge Dealer on 41 (to remain nameless, those big chickens) and they were horrible to deal with... kept changing their story...

·
Registered
769 Posts
**Cough** Kennesaw Ga.

No Charger yet, but looking at buying one next year. My goal is a SRT. I even got the wife's permission. :)

·
Registered
143 Posts
Acworth. Black RT. I got mine at Douglas County at the very end of May. I've only seen two other red ones. Wonder if littleJohnny is one of them. Someone just a couple of subdivisions down Baker Roads from me owns a red one.

I've dealt with [nameless] Dodge for years since we bought our van there. Can't stand the place. I was amazed that they were the first ones to get a red RT in Georgia back in either the last week of April or the first week of May. I deal with Woodstock Dodge now for service.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I got my silver r/t at prubul in Chatt town about 30 miles north of Dalton. Do not know how there service is. Check out the window sticker that they have for the forum under "taking new orders" looks good.

·
Registered
145 Posts
hey NeedHP... I may be one of the red ones... I live off Jiles Rd and roll the acworth area often... I'm lovin' life with my R/T... Dallas treated me right... I was going to go to Woodstock (they have a good service dept - - Intrepid was serviced there)...

The chicken dealer is messed up.... they are liars too... they were telling me that they were the ONLY dealer in GA to have a RED one! I really wanted black but could not find one with the equip I wanted... wanted all but DVD and Satellite (I like XM better)...

I'm happy now with the Red... it really is a nice color - - I jsut hope I don't get tickets now because of it!

·
Registered
769 Posts
littleJohnnyfromNJ said:
hey NeedHP... I may be one of the red ones... I live off Jiles Rd and roll the acworth area often... I'm lovin' life with my R/T... Dallas treated me right... I was going to go to Woodstock (they have a good service dept - - Intrepid was serviced there)...

The chicken dealer is messed up.... they are liars too... they were telling me that they were the ONLY dealer in GA to have a RED one! I really wanted black but could not find one with the equip I wanted... wanted all but DVD and Satellite (I like XM better)...

I'm happy now with the Red... it really is a nice color - - I jsut hope I don't get tickets now because of it!
Red will make it easy to ID. If your stopped by Pct 1 Cobb, ask if the officer is Dysentery Bob. You may get a strange look or you may find me.

I believe I have seen both of your cars in the evening rush hour.

·
Registered
143 Posts
littleJohny,
Are you off of Baker or Jiles? The red one I've seen more than once is in a subdivision just past Baker Elementary on Baker Road. The only other Red RT that I have seen was one that drove past heading into the NTB parking lot near Town Center.

I was hounding every dealer in the Atlanta area for a Black RT, no sun roof, no dvd, no satellite, no uconnect and with sound group 2. I finally found it coming in to Douglas County Dodge just past Six Flags. I had a deposit on it and picked it up the day it finally arrived (last week of May). Those guys were good too. I never got to deal with Dallas as they did not know what they had coming in when I was looking (middle of May), but I don't hold that against them since it was before the car was officially released. I did have to take mine into Woodstock's service department to get a front tire replaced after picking up a nail in the side wall within a week of owning it.

Now, I'm wishing that I would have gotten the satellite and uconnect. Oh well. I was just trying to save money on non-essentials.

See you around

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Hey trvol, I would be up for some type of meeting in ATL. I just dont know where. I will probably be moving up to Gwinnett co. in the next month or so, my wife is already working and living up there. I go up at least twice a week. I wonder if Road Atlanta has any type of specials for groups or if they even allow you to bring your own car and drive it on the course? Hollar back!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Blucharger,

I will start checking into sites and ideas for some charger fun!

Man Gwinnett Co. I thought it was full and overflowing already?

1 - 20 of 120 Posts