Charger Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
2017 Scat Pack. Procharged 426. 850ish on pump 93
3,672 Posts
I have to know, how did your leaving it in Valet mode cause them to ding your car? And if THEY dinged your car, why did you have to pay for the repair?

· Registered
3,672 Posts
To actually think that a grease monkey dented your car because you had it in Valet mode is a seriously paranoid stretch dude, seriously.

If you didn't trust the dealer enough to let them take it, you shouldn't have gone there. The techs get paid by job rate, not by the hour. The more jobs they can get done, the more money they make. They don't have time to be joyriding your car lol

I take the Beast to the dealer all the time and I'm not worried about them testing out 850hp

· Registered
3,672 Posts
Well, I figured since you had 4 or 5 other posts looking for speed shops and mechanics, I could ask an honest question on this thread. Especially since you gave such vivid details about it being a deliberate "hard and calculated blow".

Seriously, if it was that bad and you cared about your car as much as you presume to, you'd have seen a deliberate dent before you even left the dealership. If you had trusted the dealership as you say, you also wouldn't have put it in Valet mode to start with. Evidently you DIDN'T trust them to start with.

Either way, the lube tech didn't get pissed about Valet mode and smack your car with anything. Get over yourself.

My comment about my car wasn't a flex dipwad. My car isn't a secret here. Most here know me and have full confidence in me knowing MY sh!t. Nice try at a jab though lol.

P.S.

Public forum. If you don't like the answers/ opinions you get, don't ask the questions. It's pretty simple.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts