Charger Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I was wondering if there are any Car shows in the South between October & February?? Wether it's relatively small time or professional I'd guess you say, I'd love to know to set a deadline for mods you know? Also how would I enter in any? Thanks guys.

·
Registered
6,124 Posts
Did you ever go to the FLXC section on lxforums?

Everything from huge shows to small meet & greets in / around FL is posted there..........'

In October the Daytona dream cruise is pretty big, and the Turkey run in Daytona in November is huge

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
Hey I was wondering if there are any Car shows in the South between October & February?? Wether it's relatively small time or professional I'd guess you say, I'd love to know to set a deadline for mods you know? Also how would I enter in any? Thanks guys.
Here's One I'm Hosting On Oct. 10th! We're Expecting Over 200 Cars and 250 Bikes!! 3,000 people in attendance.:clap::clap:

:bigthumb:

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey Q I'm lookin forward to your car show, I've already been planning for it, I can't wait. & S22 thanks I appreciate it bud, I just signed up for LXF & DeepSouthMopars today so I'm gonna check that out in a little bit

1 - 4 of 4 Posts