Charger Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if there was anywhere to get the R&T seats from a dealer and how much they would cost.

thanks!

·
Registered
10,665 Posts
Best bet is to see if you can get them salvage or perhaps a member selling theirs. There was a member named Pentool in vegas who was restoring his sxt back to stock and was selling all his upgrades in exchange for some cash and your old parts, so you might check the for sale section. He had seats he was selling IIRC at one time.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Best bet is to see if you can get them salvage or perhaps a member selling theirs. There was a member named Pentool in vegas who was restoring his sxt back to stock and was selling all his upgrades in exchange for some cash and your old parts, so you might check the for sale section. He had seats he was selling IIRC at one time.
kthx.

Anyone know of scrap yards that have chargers? I called all around here and couldn't find any. I want to put the seats in my Jeep Cj7.

·
Premium Member
4,351 Posts
Cleavland pick a part, they're on ebay and the net. Usually have good supply

·
Premium Member
17,663 Posts
kthx.

Anyone know of scrap yards that have chargers? I called all around here and couldn't find any. I want to put the seats in my Jeep Cj7.[/QUOTE]

You're a very strange person.

:p

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
928 Posts
GOOD LUCK these seats are hot items man, R&T and SRT seats are pretty much name your own price items for the seller. from dodge they are like 2k for the 2 front seats.

the only thing hotter than the seats is the SRT hood, and a close 3rd is breaks.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts