Charger Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I was wondering If any one has blue pedals? or any one has pics?

My charger is silver steel, So I want to combine Silver steel with Black and blue...

I decided to go with black or carbon fiber dash kit, blue knobs , blue shift knob, and blue pedals If I can find somthing that looks nice..

Im thinking about black w/blue or silver w/blue pedals...

I don't think I want a whole blue pedals..

where can I find them?

and Is there a vendor who customizes pedals? so I can ask them to make blue ones for me...

Another thing,
If I paint the pedals...will the paint last with every day driving?

Thats all for now...

·
Registered
507 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks billynation

second site has some good Ideas

·
Registered
507 Posts
This does not look Ricey at all..IMO

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Before the SRT8 pedals came out. I got my first set of pedals from Ultimate pedals. They were for my 300SRT, which was also Silver Steel like your color is. I had them painted in Silver Steel, since the rubber inserts would keep my shoes from scuffing up the paint. These are the pedals painted in Silver Steel, before installing the rubber inserts.

I went with the SRT pedals, once they were for sale. On my MagnumSRT, my paint color is Bright Silver. I decided to leave the SRT pedals in the stock finish.

With my Super Bee SRT, I had the pedals powder coated in Det. Yellow. I am having the SRT8 (small rectangle) shot in black powder coating. They are not finished and installed yet.

·
Registered
507 Posts

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
FreebirdSRT, where did you get those SRT pedals? Did they come with the SRT logo painted like the middle picture?
I got mine at StealthAuto.com Ask for Aaron.

The SRT pedals come (in the box) exactly how you see them installed on my MagnumSRT.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts