Charger Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I pulled into the gas station tonight to top off the tank. As I was opening the gas door, this black neon pulls up and the driver gets out and asks "wanna trade cars?" I politely laugh and say no. He then ups the offer, he'll throw in his xm satelite radio that hasn't been installed yet. I say no again. Then he offers me his car, the radio AND his girlfriend (who is sitting in the passenger seat lokking really mad at him :whistle: ).

I told him no, he drives away and I go in to pay for the gas and the girl working the register asks if I wanna trade the daytona for her taurus......

I laughed, gave her a $20 and a $10 (only put $25 in), told her to "keep the change, you obviously need it more than me." Just been a wierd night.

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Since you live in Belle Plaine..........It would have been a GAS if the Jolly Green Giant offered to trade you the "Little Sprout" for your Charger!!!! :razz: :razz: :razz:

This from an old Minnesota Norske boy myself!

·
Registered
403 Posts
My dealership is trying to offer me trades. But then again Im close to a lemon. The owners and all the service guys know me by name and I still havent made a payment.

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
I laughed, gave her a $20 and a $10 (only put $25 in), told her to "keep the change, you obviously need it more than me." Just been a wierd night.
LMFAO! Thats some funny stuff! :lol:

·
Registered
369 Posts
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My dealership is trying to offer me trades. But then again Im close to a lemon. The owners and all the service guys know me by name and I still havent made a payment.
Wow sorry to hear that. What is the problem with your Charger?

·
Registered
6,117 Posts
i would have gone with the tauras....man what a trade!!!!!!

·
Registered
114 Posts
That's very kind of you; I like to be generous with waitstaff when they do a good job. Kudos to your kindness.

·
Registered
403 Posts
Billybobs R/T said:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow sorry to hear that. What is the problem with your Charger?

well so far everything I think? I keep having trouble and bring it in they keep giving me a loaner for a day or two. So far a few A/C problems, crank pulley almost fell off, tranny shudder, low speed vibrations, and a few pieces of the interior falling off. This was deff a friday afternoon car. They offered me full sticker even though I didnt pay that much for the car. I still want the car but I need something ya know reliable. Perhaps Ill get a SRT-8

1 - 11 of 11 Posts