Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi:
I'll be heading down to Springfield Saturday morning from the 495/290 area (Solomond Pond Mall) - Marlborough, MA. Then from their thru Worcester and then on to the Mass Pike. Anyone want to meet up and head together if you are going down from the Boston metro area?

Bob

·
Registered
529 Posts
Possible.. What time Bob? Bipto and I haven't firmed up travel plans yet...

·
Premium Member
1,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Possible.. What time Bob? Bipto and I haven't firmed up travel plans yet...
I'm open....we could meet at the Exxon station again where we last met. I'd say we allow for 1:45 minutes, even if we get there early..so I suspect around 7:15 am? Your call.

Bob

·
Registered
60 Posts
Hi:
I'll be heading down to Springfield Saturday morning from the 495/290 area (Solomond Pond Mall) - Marlborough, MA. Then from their thru Worcester and then on to the Mass Pike. Anyone want to meet up and head together if you are going down from the Boston metro area?

Bob
How about at the Mass Pike parking area where you get on in Auburn? Time?

·
Registered
9,859 Posts
is homer,bart,and lisa gona b there haha sorry bout that jus saw the movie

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
is homer,bart,and lisa gona b there haha sorry bout that jus saw the movie
no but spiderpig, I mean Harry Plopper may make an appearance- haha couldn't resist just kidding- your humor is welcome here

·
Registered
3,401 Posts
I'd say 8:00 AM, should give us plenty of time to get there by 9:30 am.
Thoughts?
Hey Bob,

We want to be READY to leave by 9:30. So we should give about 10 min. or so to get setup. Thanks and can't wait to see everyone tomorrow. Wweather looks good. Hot though.

·
Registered
529 Posts
Will be leaving Nashua around 6:45ish so we'll probably be too early to meet up with you then... will already be on the Pike so don't want to have to get off and then back on...

·
Premium Member
1,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Will be leaving Nashua around 6:45ish so we'll probably be too early to meet up with you then... will already be on the Pike so don't want to have to get off and then back on...
I'm game for meeting you at that Exxon Station at 7:15 am where we met last time. We can then try to connect on the Pike with CommDir911 as we are cruising to Springfield.
Let me know.

·
Premium Member
5,068 Posts
Guys, one of you PM CommDir your cell phone, easiest way to connect without having to get off the Pike

Just an idea
Tom

·
Registered
3,401 Posts
I'll be going. Wouldn't mind joining up in marlborough too
Hey Paul, pm Bob,(devicespy), as I think he is coming through that way.

Gary

·
Premium Member
5,068 Posts
Guys, one of you PM CommDir your cell phone, easiest way to connect without having to get off the Pike

Just an idea
Tom
am i the only one that reads my posts?? geeze, you guys can be so blind some times

·
Registered
60 Posts
I can meet at the exxon - just need a time. If I'm able to go (will have wife & 3yo son) I can meet anyplace.

And I'm guessing this is the Exxon on the Mass Pike? In which town?

·
Registered
529 Posts
I can meet at the exxon - just need a time. If I'm able to go (will have wife & 3yo son) I can meet anyplace.

And I'm guessing this is the Exxon on the Mass Pike? In which town?
I'll be going. Wouldn't mind joining up in marlborough too

Bob and I meet up at an Exxon right off 495 near his house (he'll have to confirm exit #) and then drive on down and can meet you and others as well. Would like to do it in as many stops as possible, how about meeting at the Charlton rest stop on the Pike?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts