Charger Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
3,769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to see what kind of interest there is in a suspension package group purchase. Maybe KWs with Hotchkis swaybars and/or a complete Eibach package. Let me know what you guys think!

Thanks,
Tom

TBYRNE MOTORSPORTS LLC
ORDER LINE - 1-877-4-TBYRNE (1-877-482-9763)
E-MAIL - [email protected]

CHECK OUR WEBSITE FOR WEEKLY SPECIALS! INSTALLATION SPECIALS AVAILABLE!

·
Registered
498 Posts
Looking to see what kind of interest there is in a suspension package group purchase. Maybe KWs with Hotchkis swaybars and/or a complete Eibach package. Let me know what you guys think!

Thanks,
Tom

TBYRNE MOTORSPORTS LLC
ORDER LINE - 1-877-4-TBYRNE (1-877-482-9763)
E-MAIL - [email protected]

CHECK OUR WEBSITE FOR WEEKLY SPECIALS! INSTALLATION SPECIALS AVAILABLE!
What kinda price we talking about for the KW's with Hotchkis?

·
Banned
3,769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm going to work very hard to get these to about $1600. + shipping.

15227016 KW Coilover Variant 2, 2005+ 5.7L & 6.1L Charger, Chrysler 300C $1599.99

22101 Hotchkis Swaybar Package $374.99

That would be a pretty significant savings. Pretty much like getting free swaybars :)

Tom

·
Registered
194 Posts
I'm going to work very hard to get these to about $1600. + shipping.

15227016 KW Coilover Variant 2, 2005+ 5.7L & 6.1L Charger, Chrysler 300C $1599.99

22101 Hotchkis Swaybar Package $374.99

That would be a pretty significant savings. Pretty much like getting free swaybars :)

Tom
I dont want to be negative, but you must know that your competition is selling the KWV2 for about $200 less than you post here. Or are you saying that the price for BOTH is $1600? How does shipping compare?
MangoMan

·
Banned
3,769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Those are just the prices that we should advertise. Our new Everyday Low Prices are much better and I think we can get you guys more of a discount if we move a bunch of packages. The price that I'd be shooting for is $1600. That is for the KWs and Hotchkis bars. Shipping would depend on where they are going.

·
Registered
846 Posts
That sounds like a good offer most sites offer the V2s alone at that price...

Do you happen to have the weight of the V2s in box...?? Cuz in my case i will need to ship the package myself to the Middle East...

About the Eibach full package? what is the max drop, does it go as low as the V2? Any reason why most ppl go for the V2 instead of the lower prices Eibach Pro damper kits?

Thanx
Fahad

1 - 6 of 6 Posts