Charger Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,967 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any of you guys/gals know of any good/trustworthy dealers in the DE area? I had a guy I used to go to all the time and he left the industry. Now I'm back to square one.

Any help would be great. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
796 Posts
Go to Carman Dodge on Rt 13, near hooters. Ask for Dan (salesmen) or Bob(sales manager) and tell them Ken sent you. I bought a the Plum Crazy from them and I just had my mother-in-law in and she bought a caliber.... They treated me good and they are nice people. Stay away from Phil if you go there, he is an ass...... ;)

·
Registered
4,967 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Go to Carman Dodge on Rt 13, near hooters. Ask for Dan (salesmen) or Bob(sales manager) and tell them Ken sent you. I bought a the Plum Crazy from them and I just had my mother-in-law in and she bought a caliber.... They treated me good and they are nice people. Stay away from Phil if you go there, he is an ass...... ;)
I know where Hooters is........err...... I mean I know where Carman is..

I'll check it and ask for them. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
my dad is the business manager at Norco Auto Group in Pottstown. you can always ask for him

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Got mine at Carman..........my salesperson is now the finance person for their Ford dealer across the street..........

They searched high and wide for my baby........

Had no issues with them.......only reason I picked them was they are around the block from me.......oh yea, and Hooters for lunch :grin: during service visits.

- Mark

·
Vendor
790 Posts
If you need some connections, just let me know. I do a lot of business with several of the Dodge, Jeep and Chrysler dealerships up here and we've gotten customers some smoking deals in the past.

Joshua, HHP

·
Registered
363 Posts
I would agree, Carman Dodge is a gr8 dealership, I bought mine there, pretty much from the General Manager who came out to finish the deal, (as we pushed them hard on our trade in)

·
Registered
935 Posts
Carman

got mine there as well but dealt with phil lol. I thought he was really good but again I dont take no **** so I put him in his place

·
Registered
9,859 Posts
Go to carman and ask for sal.......hes a no BS kinda guy.

·
Registered
4,967 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I'm hearin' a lot of good things about Carman. I'll have to check it out.

Thanks again for all the feedback fellas!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts