Charger Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think I have it figured out where to mount the cutouts but what about things like what wire to tap into? Best way to run the wire? Etc etc? Anyone done a guide for this? Thanks.

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Anyone? I'm hoping to get these installed this weekend and I'm not sure how to run the wire into the cab or where to tap into for power. Anyone please? :confused:

·
Registered
359 Posts
i have the same question. i have seen many pics and vids of the them mounted and operating but no info on the wiring.

Dan what kind did you get?

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I bought a set of DMH e-cutouts. The low-profile ones designed for the Charger. :rockon:

·
Premium Member
487 Posts
I think I have it figured out where to mount the cutouts but what about things like what wire to tap into? Best way to run the wire? Etc etc? Anyone done a guide for this? Thanks.
I got my e-cutout's installed a couple weeks ago, not sure what power source he taped into, just make sure you remove the heat shield and run the wire under that and then put the heat shield back on. He said he was able to zip tie the wire to one of the main cables that went into the firewall. Right next to the thick cable there was a whole already pre drilled in the firewall and put a rubber gasket so it wouldnt rub the wire. The wire/button ended up where the radio was. Here are some pics. Sorry I couldn’t be more technical but that's why I had mine installed lol.

http://www.chargerforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=55960&highlight=e-cutouts

If you need me too, I could take a look tomorrow and see where he wired it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts