Charger Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On dodge.com is there a way to check inventory for the whole state or do you have to go by Zip codes.. sure would be nice if you can search a whole state, etc.. anyone know if it's possible.. I am looking for a 07 Charger R/T in white and would like the Road & Track option..

·
Registered
82 Posts
Try Autotrader.com. I think all the dealerships have there inventory on there.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Well, I know that Arrigo Dodge in South Florida does not have any Road & Tracks and couldn't find one for me in South Florida. They had 1 PC Daytona that I bought yesterday. They did have some white R/T's on the lot. Call Mary or Tate @ 561-683-1511. Tell them Neil & Stephanie told you to call them. Arrigo is the largest Dodge dealer in South Florida. If they don't have it, they might be able to track it down for you.

·
Registered
191 Posts
I don't think you can through the Dodge web site, but a dealer should be able to find one in a nationwide search.

I've just been doing it the hard way, putting in zip codes and checking the results. So far have found three dealers with black R/Ts w/R&Ts in TN and OH. Maybe one in NC.

Good luck.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thats what I thought no easy way.. I have one lined up in Georgia around Atlanta, so it is probably 1 of the few left and the price is a lot better than Arrigo with there $700 dealer fee almost 2000 less, I have learned the hard way over the years that even when negotiating over the net have them send you a completed buyer's order with all lines filled in with a grand total so there won't be any surprises. This car is really going to be a 5th car-truck for 2 drivers so I have time to find the right one.. White seems to be the best for me as I swore off black cars years ago when I bought a new 85 Mustang GT when I was just a kid at 36.. here is a pic of my impractical other car no a/c heat, top, etc.. we need something thats got 4 doors, a top & gets decent mileage and has some power..

[/IMG]

·
Registered
276 Posts
Thats what I thought no easy way.. I have one lined up in Georgia around Atlanta, so it is probably 1 of the few left and the price is a lot better than Arrigo with there $700 dealer fee almost 2000 less, I have learned the hard way over the years that even when negotiating over the net have them send you a completed buyer's order with all lines filled in with a grand total so there won't be any surprises. This car is really going to be a 5th car-truck for 2 drivers so I have time to find the right one.. White seems to be the best for me as I swore off black cars years ago when I bought a new 85 Mustang GT when I was just a kid at 36.. here is a pic of my impractical other car no a/c heat, top, etc.. we need something thats got 4 doors, a top & gets decent mileage and has some power..

[/IMG]

there is a white R/T with R&T on ebay right now with a high bid of 31,XXX dollars. You might want to check that out. Is that a REAL Shelby Cobra you are showing us a picture of or a Clone. It looks very nice and they are scary fast....

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Its a clone built in South Africa called a Backdraft this one has a 392" Ford racing crate with 430hp & 450 lbs TQ, I actually have it for sale as I want to get one with a 427" I run 315/45/17 drag radials and it still gets sideways, some guys are running 600hp in theirs.. too fast but the power is addictive.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Its a clone built in South Africa called a Backdraft this one has a 392" Ford racing crate with 430hp & 450 lbs TQ, I actually have it for sale as I want to get one with a 427" I run 315/45/17 drag radials and it still gets sideways, some guys are running 600hp in theirs.. too fast but the power is addictive.
It is still a nice ride. Yeah I have some friends in Florida that started the small block 302 ford engine into a Miata. They call them monster miatas. I call them scary death traps....

·
Registered
191 Posts
Lake Norman Dodge in Charlotte, NC is listing a white R/T w/R&T. They advertise invoice less rebate less (up to) half of holdback on AutoTrader.

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
I wish the Dodge site would flag dealers with the very car your looking for on the search feature. I do not want to have to check every dealers within a certain distance for the exact car I want. At least flag the very model you want. You know how frustrating it is trying to find a Plum or Sublime Daytona? :confused: I don't need to know what all the dealers have in inventory, I just want to see who has the Daytonas, thats it. :lol:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I wish the Dodge site would flag dealers with the very car your looking for

I agree 100% they sure don't make it easy probably due to the fact the dealers don't want you to be able to find your car out of the area you live in so you can shop price, etc.. and possibly get a better deal..in my case we are trying to move out of Florida but realestate is not selling so I don't feel obligated to any local dealers as I hope to be gone soon..if I can get a decent deal between FL-Ga-NC-SC that will be fine with me.. one thing I can't stand is when a dealer tries to justify his $500-700-800 dealer fee.. they think we are all idiots I guess..

·
Registered
22 Posts
Call Ryan Simmons at Town & Country Dodge.... they have one in stock. His telephone # is 770-922-3400. The dealership is located in Conyers, GA

·
Registered
191 Posts
The White R/T was showing up at Lake Norman last night; I see the inventory was updated today. They do have a black one and a silver one (both with R&T) though.

Or maybe I saw the silver one and there was no white one. Sorry if that is the case.

There is a white one listed at Bergin (sp?) Dodge in Knoxville, TN.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts