Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
clubs, etc? Or looking to start a group? I come baring graphic design/photography if so =)
:beerchug:

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Yep, look at the sticky at the top of this forum - DELX. Plenty of us around. I'm in West Chester, just over the border.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
any meetups? website?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
261 Posts
yeah.. Josh and I are runnin Eastern Shore Muscle.. in lower Delaware.. but Delx is more northern .. they are all great guys/girls.. but as he said Delx has slowed down..

·
Registered
935 Posts
yeah we have slowed but it is winter as well. I am down if you want to ramp it up. we can have a winter meet sometime soon if you want.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yeah we have slowed but it is winter as well. I am down if you want to ramp it up. we can have a winter meet sometime soon if you want.
Heck yeah.. DELX is mostly lower DE right? would love to get it going - the hell with winter, you own a jacket right?? lol =) i really didn't see anything going on for the '09 year to be honest.. Ex you coming?

·
Registered
935 Posts
Delx is north and south. Not to many of us south they are all more north. everyones schedule is pretty hectic. Let me see if I can gather anyone together for some beer and wings again. we just did this a couple of months ago

·
Registered
9,859 Posts
If I am free from class/work I can make it out for some wings....

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i'm all about that! whereabouts ya thinking? :beerchug:

·
Registered
585 Posts
Unfortuneately DELX has been pretty non-existent this past year for the most part. I used to like our little get togethers and hangin' out every month or so, but that has pretty much stopped. I know everyone's busy with their own hectic lives, including myself, so that's the way it is I guess. Maybe we'll meet sometime. By the way...do you do any airbrush work???

·
Registered
261 Posts
like i said delx is mainly more northern members thats why i started ESM we are goin to the toys for tots show this weekend. im trying to arrange a show to start off next year and will have meets every week or everyother week that way everyone has a chance to go.

·
Registered
935 Posts
i'm all about that! whereabouts ya thinking? :beerchug:
maybe BWW in middletown. we were there a couple of months ago and had a blast I cant try to plan one again

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
maybe BWW in middletown. we were there a couple of months ago and had a blast I cant try to plan one again
sounds good.. and if you decide BWW in Dover - I won't object to that either LOL. w/e works man!

·
Registered
4,967 Posts
I'm down - hell, you know me. I'm always up for some wings and :beerchug:

Just remember to order medium this time :bigthumb:

This is a rough time of year for me as things get really busy at work this time of year - long hours, weekends, blah blah blah and all that.

If you guys/gals want to try and get together before Xmas I can through some dates out there and get the ball rolling on this.

BTW - I've been up since 5 because Mywhitecharger Jr. has been saying "Daddy" for the past hour. It's cute as hell, just early...

·
Registered
935 Posts
I'm down - hell, you know me. I'm always up for some wings and :beerchug:

Just remember to order medium this time :bigthumb:

This is a rough time of year for me as things get really busy at work this time of year - long hours, weekends, blah blah blah and all that.

If you guys/gals want to try and get together before Xmas I can through some dates out there and get the ball rolling on this.

BTW - I've been up since 5 because Mywhitecharger Jr. has been saying "Daddy" for the past hour. It's cute as hell, just early...
throw some dates out and I will try to get it rollin.

·
Registered
9,859 Posts
I think middletown is a nice area, its in the middle for a lot of us. I think I am good, Ill get a hold of chris and see if he wants to go.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts