Charger Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a normal inferno red r/t right now but I'm interested in getting a daytona. Basically my dad will be taking over the payments of my current charger so than I could be free to get any car in the 30,000 and lower price range but of coarse I want another charger. So does anybody know if any dealerships in south florida with a daytona in stock? I would specifically like the 2006 daytona models , either of the 3 would be fine. any help would greatly be appreciated.

·
Registered
229 Posts
I have a normal inferno red r/t right now but I'm interested in getting a daytona. Basically my dad will be taking over the payments of my current charger so than I could be free to get any car in the 30,000 and lower price range but of coarse I want another charger. So does anybody know if any dealerships in south florida with a daytona in stock? I would specifically like the 2006 daytona models , either of the 3 would be fine. any help would greatly be appreciated.
Check carmax.com, do a search in Boynton beach, my torred is there.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Oops, I just checked and its not listed, maybe they sold it.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well my dads pretty old fashioned with these types of things he would want to actually see it in person before even thinking about purchasing so.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts