Charger Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do we have any persons or programs that could color/photoshop the SRT8 for the color options? I'd love to see one in Cool vanilla and dark tint.

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
why would you want to see that color, since the only colors are red, black and silver??

·
Premium Member
15,199 Posts
Yep, only three:( I have hopes that 07 will open up the pallete a little. I know a brampton worker who posts on the 300cforums recently asked them what colors they might like to see, since he'd heard that the SRT team was thinking of adding another color to the 300C SRT-8.

I asked SuzyQ to 'shop me up a deep blue back when, it looked great:)

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well I didn't want red, and black is impossible to keep clean in the Dust Bowl, and I already own a silver car. Arg!

·
Registered
832 Posts
SRT8Texas said:
I'd love to see one in Cool vanilla and dark tint.
:sick:

·
Premium Member
15,199 Posts
I feel your pain, brother!!!!!!!:) Care to join me in the line for 07s? It's kinda lonely over here:)

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I appreciate Ron's candor; we never have to wonder what he thinks on just about anything. :)

·
Registered
832 Posts
GLHS837 said:
Ah, Ron, ever the master of subtlety :wink:
SRT8TEXAS said:
I appreciate Ron's candor; we never have to wonder what he thinks on just about anything.
:embarrese i just saying it sounds like a flavor or a sented candle

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
True, it sounds like something my wife would come home with from Bath & Body haha. Maybe they'll have it for the 07's.

·
Registered
832 Posts
SRT8Texas said:
True, it sounds like something my wife would come home with from Bath & Body haha. Maybe they'll have it for the 07's.
:tongue: fat chance!!!!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Other than the 40 large it will cost to own one the color selection is my biggest problem.

Still can't decide... I Love and Hate all 3

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
How much is an after-market paint job? Over $2k? I highly doubt I'd go that route, but I am curious about the option.

·
Registered
4,783 Posts
SRT8Texas said:
How much is an after-market paint job? Over $2k? I highly doubt I'd go that route, but I am curious about the option.

Depends on who you take it to. I know a guy about 5 miles from me that does body shop work and he could repaint my car for about $1,200 (depending on color) and there is another guy I know who lives about an hour away. He has a business dealing with old corvettes, about 75% of his day is paint shop work. He would charge about $2,500 to redo the whole car, but he does a more proffesional job than the other guy (not to mention has better suplies and equipment).....

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I'd def. want a professional job, even if I paid twice as much. Nothing looks worse imo than a shoddy paint job.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts