Charger Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
any chargers down in the Palm Springs\ Indio area. never see to many. except for some old people.

·
Registered
163 Posts
I'm in palm springs during the week. Never really get down that deep though

·
Registered
5,219 Posts
I go out there to Indio/La Quinta to visit family from time to time...My nephew told me that he sees a Purple out there...must be you.

Weren't you the one that I was telling about great tacos at the corner of Washington and HWY 111? El Ranchito behind the Arco gas station. MMMM Tacos!!!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah that was me man, great tacos! if you guys are ever gonna come out hit me up!!! there's 2 purple chargers out here one is all stock and then there's mine. there used to be one more it was burned to a crisp. what a sad sight to the that car like that.

·
Registered
5,219 Posts
Right on...so you went & tried the tacos?...I love them! For sure we will let you know when we go that way. Qualcomm Stadium S.D. 7/31/09 street legal drags 6pm to 12am...why don't you come out and meet the mopar360.com crew. and check out our website. 2 tracks side by side....4 cars at a time back to back racing till close!

·
Registered
4,467 Posts
I'll head out to Thousand Palms from time to time for work, but don't ever usually get to make my way into Palm Springs.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hey, anytime anyone heads out this way. just let me know, we'll head down to the tilted kilt and grab a brew or two.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts